Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tandem Skydive experience from 10,000ft

Wow. From start to finish this was a great experience - easy to book (had a voucher from buyagift... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
95danief
My first of many

Today I finally got to do my 10000ft tandem skydive. From the moment my dive was booked the staff... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
naomib901
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $53.33
from $736.41
from $152.36
from $158.71
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money adrenaline rush whole process safety briefing birthday present bucket list explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

2nd time jumping at Goskydive and can not fault them at all!
We went a couple of weeks back but unfortunately the weather changed and it got cancelled but the staff were always keeping us informed when they could and helped us to rearrange for another day.
When we got there today, we were priority as we couldn't jump before and within 5 minutes of arriving, we were ready for kit up! The staff are all so professional but always have a laugh with you to ease your nerves! Henk was hilarious during our training and thank you to my instructor, Holly!

Will be visiting again very soon!✈

Date of experience: September 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi bethIC3109IH,

We appreciate you leaving us this great review, it sounds like your second attempt with us was even better, unfortunately this exciting adrenaline fuelled activity is very much weather dependant and one factor that is out of our control on the day. However it does sound like the wait payed off and was truly well worth it! The 15,000ft really is the ultimate adrenaline rush, which we are so glad to hear you enjoy!

I will be sure to share your lovely comments to Holly, Henk and the rest of the team at GoSkydive that helped make this a very special experience for you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had THE best skydive experience today! I jumped as part of a team supporting a charity close to my heart! I Was attached to the very lovely Craig who made my first experience incredible! Everyone who I came into contact with made the whole day amazing! Cannot thank you all enough!

Hi N8435ADhayleyw,

Wow what a great reason for raising money to jump out of a perfectly good plane, sounds like this cause is very important to you, we are so glad to hear the team were able to help be part of that special day for you!

We do hope to see you back again for another epic adventure:)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the very first contact to the last goodbye, GoSkydive Old Sarum proved they are one of the most professional companies around. Everyone was very friendly, knowledgeable & nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained in a simple to understand way which put you at ease & gave you complete confidence in their skills. Understandably safety was paramount but they also made it fun, although the helmets they give you to wear will never win any fashion awards!
Would certainly highly recommend to anybody, go try it & you wont be disappointed.
Jenni F

Date of experience: August 2019

Hi Brian F,

We are so glad to hear the team have helped make an epic unforgettable experience for yourself!
The safety and customer care here at GoSkydive is our number one priorities, which we very proudly pride ourselves on:) it does truly sound like you enjoyed that adrenaline rush from the jump itself, we do hope to see yourself back again for another epic adventure with the team!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant surprise for my Dad's 60th!

The staff were organised and friendly - they definitely helped Dad to feel he was in safe hands!

Everyone working at GoSkydive Salisbury were really welcoming to all our family and friends who wanted to witness Dad's big leap, as well our dog!

Great staff, great day and a great 60th birthday achievement!

Hi sarahhA2296PY,

Wow what a great way to spend your 60th birthday, such an awesome gift given to him! It sounds like he truly enjoyed his epic experience with us, we do hope to see him back again for another epic adventure!

Don’t forget to use those money off vouchers you would of received on the day towards your second jump!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where to start but wow. The only place to start is with the GoSkydive team that are so meticulous and caring. Sounds strange, when about the jump out of plane for the first ever, but I simply wasn't nervous. Why? Because the team reassure you at every stage of prep and training that they take your safety as seriously as their own. After waiting for the clouds to go and after one aborted flight when it was unsafe to jump... I did it. With the superb Steve (you were awesome... a joke a minute) strapped to my back and cameraman Adam in front, I sat on the edge of the plane and jumped from 10 000ft. Your brain has never experienced this before so you look for something to grab.. nothing! For a moment it's total shock but then you release its why your doing it and your float like a bird, knowing you're completely in the safe hands of your instructor. Exhilarating, unforgettable and unbelievable. Sometimes you've just got to it and I did it Thank you so much GoSkydive... I will be back.

Date of experience: August 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jonathan H,

Wow thank you taking the time to leave us this great review, sounds like you've had a fantasist day with that epic adrenaline rush from the skydive! I will be sure to pass over your kind comments to the rest of the team as im sure they will be pleased to hear.

We hope to see you back again for another epic adventure with the team.

Many Thanks Gaby,