Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
15ft tandem with EJ

I booked a 15,000ft sky for my husbands birthday. Absolutely brilliant from booking in December to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AmyMacQuarrie7788
Bristol, United Kingdom
Experience for life !!

Had a amazing experience at GoSkydive doing tandem skydive 15000ft . Team made whole experience... read more

Reviewed yesterday
303nikhitak
San Francisco, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $53.46
from $292.77
from $159.12
from $114.56
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money adrenaline rush whole process safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My father-in-law and I did a tandem sky dive from 10,000ft last Sunday (23rd June) & I can easily say that it's probably the best experience I've ever had!

Knowing that we could be there for a number of hours, we arrived at 12:45 for our 1pm arrival time & ended up jumping around 4.30pm (we did have some inclement weather around 4ish). The entire GoSkyDive team were brilliant! Henk, who did our training prior to the jump, was informative but did it with a relaxing, jokey tone to calm any nerves. My instructor/co-jumper Ed was fantastic (if you get Ed, you've done well), constantly talking to me, telling me our height whilst we were climbing in the little plane, asking me how I am, talking me through the jump etc...and he is a massive credit to GoSkyDive, along with Henk. I fully expected to be bricking it once we got into the plane, but I can't believe how relaxed I was.

The jump itself was incredible. We jumped from 10,000ft & we fell approx. 5,000ft in 30secs before Ed deployed the parachute, and it's hard to explain the calm, tranquil feeling. Simply amazing!

I'd love to do it again, would love to attempt the 15,000ft jump!

My only feedback would be, it may be helpful to possibly have some kind of electronic waiting list so you could see when approximately you might be doing your jump. We did know in advance that you prepare to be there for a few hours, due to the amount of people doing the jumps all day, however, we did notice a number of people arrive after us doing their jumps long before us, as well as some people who were in the 'induction' along with us, so it felt a bit frustrating the not knowing. However, this wouldn't stop me jumping again, or recommending GoSkyDive to other people.

An amazing experience! I thoroughly recommend anyone to jump out of a plane and experience this.

Date of experience: June 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi nickyb1884,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great feedback, we are so glad to hear of your fantastic experience you had with the team and the jump itself. You really summed up the under canopy ride in the best way possible- 'calm and tranquil'. It truly is amazing and an experience to be done yourself in order to fully appreciate it.

Edd originally joining the team through the GoSkydive apprenticeship scheme are one of many of our instructors who have well and truly worked outstandingly in achieving where he is now! Along with Henk being one of our most experienced instructors with 23,000 plus under his belt. I will be sure to pass on your wonderfully comments over to both Edd and Henk, as i'm sure they will be more than happy to hear this.

We appreciate and thank you for the feedback given to us regarding the operational side, this however has always been a tricky one to achieve perfection in. Unfortunately manifesting is an incredibly intricate and complex structure that plays a big part in customer wait times; due to a number of factors as listed below-
Weight distribution,
Height,
Tandem numbers,
Weather,
Camera men,
Priority bookings (Customers prioritized due to bad weather conditions resulting in cancelled jump on the day).

The team however will be continuing in improving the this slight hick up caused during jump day, and will be sure to take your constructive feedback on board.

We hope to see you both again in the future for yet another adventure with Henk and Edd for the ultimate rush of 15,000ft next time! Don't forget to use those discounted vouchers you would of received on the day towards it.

Many thanks Gaby,
and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Copied from my original email to GoSkyDive.

Hi there. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the team at GoSkyDive. I brought my partner Cathy to your dropzone this past Saturday 22nd June. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. The process of registration followed by kit issue & ground training was very smooth & even though you appeared extremely busy (it was a beautiful day for it) there was no major delay.

Cathy was jumping for her 50th Birthday & also in memory of her mother who passed away last month & as can be imagined she was quite anxious! The skydive itself was flawless, her instructor Mike & cameraman Brad did a superb job of entertaining her & keeping her calm! Overall it was a wonderful & very memorable day but the real surprise came just after we got home the link to the video/picture package had been sent by email. We were genuinely astonished at the exceptional quality of the HD production & the speed in which it was edited & sent. It really made the day become so much more special.

Please pass on our thanks to everyone but especially Mike & Brad.
Yours sincerely.

Craig White & Cathy Fawcett

Date of experience: June 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Chalkymon,

We are so pleased to hear both you and Cathy enjoyed your epic adventure with us at GoSkydive!

What a fantastic way to spend your 50th birthday whilst celebrating the memory of your mother, this must of been a very special day for you Cathy! We are glad to hear both Mike and Brad helped make your day that extra bit special in keeping you entertained and calm all the way through!

I will be sure to pass over your kind comments to both Mike and Brad, as I’m sure they will be pleased to hear.

These pictures captured of your skydive look awesome, the media team will be pleased to hear of your high satisfaction towards your media package!

We hope to see you back again for another adventure, don’t forget to use those discounted vouchers you would of received on the day towards it:)

Many Thanks Gaby,
And The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If your thinking of doing a skydive I can't recommend this company enough. They have a very slick operation. Very professional, Great information and all the staff were committed to making your experience special and great fun. My instructor was Edd and he was amazing I really could not have had anyone better. He chatted to me all the way and made a great experience better. Well done Goskydive I applaud you

Date of experience: June 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fab review. It sounds like you had a really awesome jump and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Edd and the rest of the team for sure!

We'd love to have you back for another jump soon.

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have ever thought that you might like to jump out of a plane - no matter how fleetingly - I can't imagine that there's a better place to do it than at GoSkydive. The entire experience, from booking, to information provided, to the organisation of the day, to (most importantly) the quality of the instructor was fantastic. The instructor (mine was Chris) did the most amazing job of providing great advice, training and information, keeping me calm and making it fun. As a result, I was much less nervous than I'd have ever expected, and the whole thing was more enjoyable as a result. I'd go back and do it again in a flash. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2019
LorraineD1574, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Alan,

we are so glad to hear of your fantastic experience with us at GoSkydive. I will be sure to pass your kind comments over to the rest of the team, including your instructor Chris as im sure they will be pleased to hear.
Hopefully we will see you back again for more jumps in the future!

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had this opportunity to skydive as a Christmas present, it was amazing.... Great contact and professional and friendly people. Good positive communication, emails etc in the preceding weeks. On the day there was a great welcome by friendly staff, all helpful and charismatic. Got kitted up and ready to go....was greeted by my instructor, Henk, great fun and put me at ease... Fabulous jump and great video/picture package for fabulous memories. Thank you all, would recommend it to anyone... Go on DO IT,!

Hi carlhobbs,

Wow what an amazing Christmas present! We are glad to here you enjoyed your experience with us at GoSkydive. We hope to see you again for another jump in the future, don't forget to use those money off vouchers you would of received on the day towards it.

Many Thanks Gaby and The GoSkydive Team