Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Daughters skydive

So I was a spectator so to speak, I was very impressed with the professionalism of the instructors... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Julian S
Norwich, United Kingdom
via mobile
Wow what an experience

Have always wanted to skydive, and the Goskydive team made it a day I will never forget. They were... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Robert W
Reading, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $53.46
from $292.78
from $159.12
from $114.57
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money adrenaline rush whole process safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Copied from my original email to GoSkyDive.

Hi there. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the team at GoSkyDive. I brought my partner Cathy to your dropzone this past Saturday 22nd June. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. The process of registration followed by kit issue & ground training was very smooth & even though you appeared extremely busy (it was a beautiful day for it) there was no major delay.

Cathy was jumping for her 50th Birthday & also in memory of her mother who passed away last month & as can be imagined she was quite anxious! The skydive itself was flawless, her instructor Mike & cameraman Brad did a superb job of entertaining her & keeping her calm! Overall it was a wonderful & very memorable day but the real surprise came just after we got home the link to the video/picture package had been sent by email. We were genuinely astonished at the exceptional quality of the HD production & the speed in which it was edited & sent. It really made the day become so much more special.

Please pass on our thanks to everyone but especially Mike & Brad.
Yours sincerely.

Craig White & Cathy Fawcett

Date of experience: June 2019
GabriellaGoSkydive, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Chalkymon,

We are so pleased to hear both you and Cathy enjoyed your epic adventure with us at GoSkydive!

What a fantastic way to spend your 50th birthday whilst celebrating the memory of your mother, this must of been a very special day for you Cathy! We are glad to hear both Mike and Brad helped make your day that extra bit special in keeping you entertained and calm all the way through!

I will be sure to pass over your kind comments to both Mike and Brad, as I’m sure they will be pleased to hear.

These pictures captured of your skydive look awesome, the media team will be pleased to hear of your high satisfaction towards your media package!

We hope to see you back again for another adventure, don’t forget to use those discounted vouchers you would of received on the day towards it:)

Many Thanks Gaby,
And The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If your thinking of doing a skydive I can't recommend this company enough. They have a very slick operation. Very professional, Great information and all the staff were committed to making your experience special and great fun. My instructor was Edd and he was amazing I really could not have had anyone better. He chatted to me all the way and made a great experience better. Well done Goskydive I applaud you

Date of experience: June 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fab review. It sounds like you had a really awesome jump and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Edd and the rest of the team for sure!

We'd love to have you back for another jump soon.

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have ever thought that you might like to jump out of a plane - no matter how fleetingly - I can't imagine that there's a better place to do it than at GoSkydive. The entire experience, from booking, to information provided, to the organisation of the day, to (most importantly) the quality of the instructor was fantastic. The instructor (mine was Chris) did the most amazing job of providing great advice, training and information, keeping me calm and making it fun. As a result, I was much less nervous than I'd have ever expected, and the whole thing was more enjoyable as a result. I'd go back and do it again in a flash. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2019
LorraineD1574, Guest Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Alan,

we are so glad to hear of your fantastic experience with us at GoSkydive. I will be sure to pass your kind comments over to the rest of the team, including your instructor Chris as im sure they will be pleased to hear.
Hopefully we will see you back again for more jumps in the future!

Many Thanks,
Gaby and The GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had this opportunity to skydive as a Christmas present, it was amazing.... Great contact and professional and friendly people. Good positive communication, emails etc in the preceding weeks. On the day there was a great welcome by friendly staff, all helpful and charismatic. Got kitted up and ready to go....was greeted by my instructor, Henk, great fun and put me at ease... Fabulous jump and great video/picture package for fabulous memories. Thank you all, would recommend it to anyone... Go on DO IT,!

Hi carlhobbs,

Wow what an amazing Christmas present! We are glad to here you enjoyed your experience with us at GoSkydive. We hope to see you again for another jump in the future, don't forget to use those money off vouchers you would of received on the day towards it.

Many Thanks Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Omg wot a day yesterday I had amazing loved every minute edd i think my instructor was lovely made me feel calm and kept reassuring me every thing going to be ok has I was nervous in the plane he was so supporting every min of the way if you can tell him this review would be great has he a real credit to the place made me laugh and just helped me relax would be coming back very soon loved every min all staff lovely and welcoming from the start to the end many thanks goskydive

Date of experience: June 2019
LorraineD1574, Public Relations Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for leaving this kind review, i'll be sure to pass your kind comments over to Edd and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again in the future for a second time jump, don't forget to use those vouchers you would of received towards it.

Many Thanks,