Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Life Changing Experience That I Will Never Forget

My friend and I were bought a dive each for our 30th birthday by our wider friendship group. We... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Flick_Wiley
Church Crookham, United Kingdom
Birthday Skydive

Copied from my original email to GoSkyDive. Hi there. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chalkymon
Hampshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $115.47
from $54.49
from $76.55
from $298.41
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience these guys ft jump video package safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money adrenaline rush whole process safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Wow!! Goskydive is most definitely the place to visit to do a skydive.
My son turned 18 last week and we bought him a surprise 15,000 ft tandem skydive with a freefall video and stills package as a present.

From the moment we arrived everything seemed calm, collected, had a great atmosphere and was very well organised to a professional manner.

The process of checking in, induction, kitting up, training and waiting worked like clockwork and was extremely well managed.

The cafe onsite provided hot and cold food and drinks with seating inside and out.

A BIG shout out to Mac (our son's instructor), he was so courteous and friendly to both our son and he also made the time to speak to us. He made our son's fantastic experience one to remember for the rest of our lives.
Camera man Adam captured some fabulous media footage which we can always look back on.

We would like to thank all the team for their hard work and dedication and we would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hi Graham N,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review. That is the best present to have received for an 18th birthday, I bet your son was really grateful! The photos and videos will be something he treasures for a life time, as I know a lot of the team still watch their first jump videos!

It's really great to hear from a family members perspective on the whole day. We're love hearing about family and friends views on the day and not just from our jumpers. I'll definitely pass on all of your kind comments to the team, as it's why we do what we do!

I'll be sure to pass on yours and your son's thanks to Mac and Adam for making sure he had the best birthday skydive possible! We'd love to have you all back soon for another jump and maybe see some of the family experience it too. You'll be sure to get the buzz from it that lasts a lifetime!

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Have only been to watch so far, crew very exparienced and methodical, would certainly recommend them

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hi fredahedge,

Thanks for your recommendation, hope to see you jumping here soon.

Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Having jumped before with these guys I chose to do 2 15000ft jumps for charity on my 50th birthday.
Knowing I was in very safe hands, I was going to have the time of my life.
I was not disappointed. The professionalism and attention to detail and safety was second to none. Thank you to the amazing Lorraine, Gaby, Carol, Gaby, Pete and George and all the awesome team for the most incredible birthday ever.
I am totally addicted after 4 jumps and set my sights on solo jumping and maybe one day being a part of this fabulous team.
A heartfelt Thank you to everyone who made my 50th so very very special.
5 stars all the way.

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Hi Heath A,

It was great to see you again and we're all so glad you had such a fabulous 50th birthday with us. Two jumps in one day is just incredible and glad to hear you still have the buzz after your first two jumps, enough to come back for more!

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to the lovely ladies on the Customer Experience Team, Lorraine, Carol and (the other) Gaby! Obviously I'll be passing on your positive comments to the two amazing instructors who kept you safe on both of those jumps, George and Pete!

We're sure we'll see you again soon in the near future! Maybe even on the team some day too!

Thanks again Heath, we love having you on site with us. You and your whole family and friends are awesome.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I would highly recommend this activity. The whole team from reception, through training to the instructors were all fantastic. I didn’t see one nervous face. Best experience ever! My son has SEN and the last thing I saw before leaving the plane (at 10,000 ft!) was his smiling face. Brilliant.

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Hi EmmieLou78,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review. Amazing to hear that not only you, but your family also had a brilliant time with us. We try our best to keep everyone positive and in high spirits, so that's great to hear you didn't see any nervous faces.

I bet that 30 seconds of freefall flew by. Next time all the way to the top at 15,000ft for that minute of freefall!

Can't wait to see you again soon for jump no.2!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I would do it a thousand times if I had the money, I would recommend doing it to concer fears and I loved every minute of it

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a kind review James S,

It sounds like you had such an awesome time. Definitely agree about conquering your fears, well done!!