Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Goskydive

The most amazing day of my life all of the staff are friendly and very professional. I would highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Gill L
via mobile
What a rush!

I did the 10,000 ft tandem skydive with instructor Pete Mac and I can hands down say it was the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sophie j
Bath, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $9.72
from $54.42
from $298.02
from $76.45
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present staff were amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having jumped before with these guys I chose to do 2 15000ft jumps for charity on my 50th birthday.
Knowing I was in very safe hands, I was going to have the time of my life.
I was not disappointed. The professionalism and attention to detail and safety was second to none. Thank you to the amazing Lorraine, Gaby, Carol, Gaby, Pete and George and all the awesome team for the most incredible birthday ever.
I am totally addicted after 4 jumps and set my sights on solo jumping and maybe one day being a part of this fabulous team.
A heartfelt Thank you to everyone who made my 50th so very very special.
5 stars all the way.

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Heath A,

It was great to see you again and we're all so glad you had such a fabulous 50th birthday with us. Two jumps in one day is just incredible and glad to hear you still have the buzz after your first two jumps, enough to come back for more!

I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to the lovely ladies on the Customer Experience Team, Lorraine, Carol and (the other) Gaby! Obviously I'll be passing on your positive comments to the two amazing instructors who kept you safe on both of those jumps, George and Pete!

We're sure we'll see you again soon in the near future! Maybe even on the team some day too!

Thanks again Heath, we love having you on site with us. You and your whole family and friends are awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this activity. The whole team from reception, through training to the instructors were all fantastic. I didn’t see one nervous face. Best experience ever! My son has SEN and the last thing I saw before leaving the plane (at 10,000 ft!) was his smiling face. Brilliant.

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi EmmieLou78,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review. Amazing to hear that not only you, but your family also had a brilliant time with us. We try our best to keep everyone positive and in high spirits, so that's great to hear you didn't see any nervous faces.

I bet that 30 seconds of freefall flew by. Next time all the way to the top at 15,000ft for that minute of freefall!

Can't wait to see you again soon for jump no.2!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I would do it a thousand times if I had the money, I would recommend doing it to concer fears and I loved every minute of it

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a kind review James S,

It sounds like you had such an awesome time. Definitely agree about conquering your fears, well done!!

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Bit nervous as expected but on arrival everyone made you feel at ease. Very professional staff ran you through everything in a efficient and fun way. The instructor was excellent and interacted with me all through the flight as with the cameraman koudo's to both George and Brad.The skydive itself was superb only issue I had was I wish I had gone to 15000 instead of 10000ft.Afterwards the pictures and video I received were awesome and family and friends were impressed with the quality of them. Would definitely go again if the missus let's me .

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi Bill W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It sounds like you had a really awesome time with us! It's awesome to hear your thoughts on the whole day and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to everyone, as I'm sure they'll be really grateful.

We'd love to see some of your photos, as I'm sure they're brilliant and I'll pass on your thanks to George and Brad!

Don't forget you've got those vouchers for money off of a second jump, so we'd love to have you back to experience that whole minute of freefalling from 15,000ft! Maybe even convince the missus to come with you?! ;)

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Loved it from start to finish. The whole team make you feel part of the family. Holly and Mack we’re the best instructors we could of asked for. Will jump again for sure. The best experience ever. *********

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Hi Dee A, thank you for your review. I will pass your comments to Holly and Mac for you. Looking forward to seeing you both again, don't forget that if you jump within the year you will get to use those money off vouchers.
See you soon,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.