Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tremendous Experience

First time jumper myself and my wife (2nd time jumper) travelled down from Glasgow to jump today. A... read more

Reviewed today
Gazbo276
Best Day Ever!!

Booked a skydive for myself and 3 friends to ‘jump out of a perfectly good plane’ to raise money... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sightsee82407
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $54.06
from $9.65
from $114.56
from $148.02
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present staff were amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this activity. The whole team from reception, through training to the instructors were all fantastic. I didn’t see one nervous face. Best experience ever! My son has SEN and the last thing I saw before leaving the plane (at 10,000 ft!) was his smiling face. Brilliant.

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi EmmieLou78,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review. Amazing to hear that not only you, but your family also had a brilliant time with us. We try our best to keep everyone positive and in high spirits, so that's great to hear you didn't see any nervous faces.

I bet that 30 seconds of freefall flew by. Next time all the way to the top at 15,000ft for that minute of freefall!

Can't wait to see you again soon for jump no.2!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I would do it a thousand times if I had the money, I would recommend doing it to concer fears and I loved every minute of it

Date of experience: April 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a kind review James S,

It sounds like you had such an awesome time. Definitely agree about conquering your fears, well done!!

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Bit nervous as expected but on arrival everyone made you feel at ease. Very professional staff ran you through everything in a efficient and fun way. The instructor was excellent and interacted with me all through the flight as with the cameraman koudo's to both George and Brad.The skydive itself was superb only issue I had was I wish I had gone to 15000 instead of 10000ft.Afterwards the pictures and video I received were awesome and family and friends were impressed with the quality of them. Would definitely go again if the missus let's me .

Hi Bill W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It sounds like you had a really awesome time with us! It's awesome to hear your thoughts on the whole day and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to everyone, as I'm sure they'll be really grateful.

We'd love to see some of your photos, as I'm sure they're brilliant and I'll pass on your thanks to George and Brad!

Don't forget you've got those vouchers for money off of a second jump, so we'd love to have you back to experience that whole minute of freefalling from 15,000ft! Maybe even convince the missus to come with you?! ;)

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Loved it from start to finish. The whole team make you feel part of the family. Holly and Mack we’re the best instructors we could of asked for. Will jump again for sure. The best experience ever. *********

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Hi Dee A, thank you for your review. I will pass your comments to Holly and Mac for you. Looking forward to seeing you both again, don't forget that if you jump within the year you will get to use those money off vouchers.
See you soon,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

If you have even toyed with the thought of jumping these are the guys to go with. Professional, friendly and fun (especially Hank). Tick this one off your bucket list with GOSKYDIVE.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi CJGree, it is indeed, falling though the air at 125mph, there really is no greater adrenaline rush. Thank you for your comments, I will pass them to Henk and also the rest of the team.
It was great to be part of the experience with you.
Hope to see you again,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.