Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Still buzzing after 24 hours

My husband surprised me at Christmas with a 15,000 ft tandem skydive and the totally epic package... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlexandraCocks
Double birthday charity jump.

Having jumped before with these guys I chose to do 2 15000ft jumps for charity on my 50th... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Heath A
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $55.55
from $152.10
from $304.20
from $165.33
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bit nervous as expected but on arrival everyone made you feel at ease. Very professional staff ran you through everything in a efficient and fun way. The instructor was excellent and interacted with me all through the flight as with the cameraman koudo's to both George and Brad.The skydive itself was superb only issue I had was I wish I had gone to 15000 instead of 10000ft.Afterwards the pictures and video I received were awesome and family and friends were impressed with the quality of them. Would definitely go again if the missus let's me .

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Bill W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It sounds like you had a really awesome time with us! It's awesome to hear your thoughts on the whole day and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to everyone, as I'm sure they'll be really grateful.

We'd love to see some of your photos, as I'm sure they're brilliant and I'll pass on your thanks to George and Brad!

Don't forget you've got those vouchers for money off of a second jump, so we'd love to have you back to experience that whole minute of freefalling from 15,000ft! Maybe even convince the missus to come with you?! ;)

Hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it from start to finish. The whole team make you feel part of the family. Holly and Mack we’re the best instructors we could of asked for. Will jump again for sure. The best experience ever. *********

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Dee A, thank you for your review. I will pass your comments to Holly and Mac for you. Looking forward to seeing you both again, don't forget that if you jump within the year you will get to use those money off vouchers.
See you soon,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you have even toyed with the thought of jumping these are the guys to go with. Professional, friendly and fun (especially Hank). Tick this one off your bucket list with GOSKYDIVE.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi CJGree, it is indeed, falling though the air at 125mph, there really is no greater adrenaline rush. Thank you for your comments, I will pass them to Henk and also the rest of the team.
It was great to be part of the experience with you.
Hope to see you again,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish go Skydive isthe most amazingly well run experience . Every member of staff is so friendly positive and reassuring. It was one of the best days of my life and I thoroughly recommend them . Everyone should try this at some time in their lives

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi PaulJ2515, thank you so much for your comments. We are always pleased to hear about your day. We agree with you, everyone should give skydiving a go at some point in their lives, we really do think its an incredible experience. I will pass your comments to the team.
Hope to see you again.
Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did my first tandem skydive today with goskydive, what an experience!
Gary was my instructer and how brilliant he was, reassuring and enthusiastic.
Excellent experience from start to finish including training etc.
Thank you guys!
Highly recommended

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lucy W,

It sounds like you had a great first experience and we're really glad we got to share that with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review also, I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Gary and the rest of the team!

Hope to see you again soon Lucy!

Kind Regards,