Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Still buzzing after 24 hours

My husband surprised me at Christmas with a 15,000 ft tandem skydive and the totally epic package... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlexandraCocks
Double birthday charity jump.

Having jumped before with these guys I chose to do 2 15000ft jumps for charity on my 50th... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Heath A
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $55.55
from $152.10
from $304.20
from $165.33
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it from start to finish. The whole team make you feel part of the family. Holly and Mack we’re the best instructors we could of asked for. Will jump again for sure. The best experience ever. *********

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Dee A, thank you for your review. I will pass your comments to Holly and Mac for you. Looking forward to seeing you both again, don't forget that if you jump within the year you will get to use those money off vouchers.
See you soon,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you have even toyed with the thought of jumping these are the guys to go with. Professional, friendly and fun (especially Hank). Tick this one off your bucket list with GOSKYDIVE.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi CJGree, it is indeed, falling though the air at 125mph, there really is no greater adrenaline rush. Thank you for your comments, I will pass them to Henk and also the rest of the team.
It was great to be part of the experience with you.
Hope to see you again,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish go Skydive isthe most amazingly well run experience . Every member of staff is so friendly positive and reassuring. It was one of the best days of my life and I thoroughly recommend them . Everyone should try this at some time in their lives

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi PaulJ2515, thank you so much for your comments. We are always pleased to hear about your day. We agree with you, everyone should give skydiving a go at some point in their lives, we really do think its an incredible experience. I will pass your comments to the team.
Hope to see you again.
Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did my first tandem skydive today with goskydive, what an experience!
Gary was my instructer and how brilliant he was, reassuring and enthusiastic.
Excellent experience from start to finish including training etc.
Thank you guys!
Highly recommended

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lucy W,

It sounds like you had a great first experience and we're really glad we got to share that with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review also, I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Gary and the rest of the team!

Hope to see you again soon Lucy!

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing! my jump was upgraded from 7000ft to 15000ft on the day and I’m so glad it was! we were welcomed by friendly staff from the very second we arrived to the moment we left they were all absolutely amazing! Big shout-out to Mac my instructor and Roman my cameraman for making me feel like the whole day was about me and no one else despite there being loads of other jumpers
Ps: my camera package and video was also amazing

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Hi Lauren K,

We're so glad to hear you had such an awesome day with us. Wow! Going from 7000ft to 15000ft that's great and I bet that was an extraordinary feeling freefalling for that whole 60 second! I'll be sure to pass on your extremely kind comments to the staff and of course Mac and Roman. We're so glad we were able to make you feel extra special and that your jump was all about you! You were of course the superstar of the day jumping from 15000ft!

We hope to see you back for another jump soon, don't forget you've got the second jump discount! Please feel free to share some of your media with us, we'd love to see it!

Kind Regards,