Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
21ST BIRTHDAY PRESENT for my grand son.

15,000 feet tandem sky dive made it a birthday he will never forget!! We were very impressed by the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sue C
Amazing 15,000 ft Jump!!

This was the most amazing experience ever! The staff were all unbelievably encouraging and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Gina2402
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $55.42
from $151.75
from $303.51
from $164.95
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ft jump video package these guys safe hands whole team plane ride ground staff raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present bucket list
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you have even toyed with the thought of jumping these are the guys to go with. Professional, friendly and fun (especially Hank). Tick this one off your bucket list with GOSKYDIVE.

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi CJGree, it is indeed, falling though the air at 125mph, there really is no greater adrenaline rush. Thank you for your comments, I will pass them to Henk and also the rest of the team.
It was great to be part of the experience with you.
Hope to see you again,
Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish go Skydive isthe most amazingly well run experience . Every member of staff is so friendly positive and reassuring. It was one of the best days of my life and I thoroughly recommend them . Everyone should try this at some time in their lives

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi PaulJ2515, thank you so much for your comments. We are always pleased to hear about your day. We agree with you, everyone should give skydiving a go at some point in their lives, we really do think its an incredible experience. I will pass your comments to the team.
Hope to see you again.
Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did my first tandem skydive today with goskydive, what an experience!
Gary was my instructer and how brilliant he was, reassuring and enthusiastic.
Excellent experience from start to finish including training etc.
Thank you guys!
Highly recommended

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lucy W,

It sounds like you had a great first experience and we're really glad we got to share that with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review also, I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Gary and the rest of the team!

Hope to see you again soon Lucy!

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing! my jump was upgraded from 7000ft to 15000ft on the day and I’m so glad it was! we were welcomed by friendly staff from the very second we arrived to the moment we left they were all absolutely amazing! Big shout-out to Mac my instructor and Roman my cameraman for making me feel like the whole day was about me and no one else despite there being loads of other jumpers
Ps: my camera package and video was also amazing

Date of experience: March 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Hi Lauren K,

We're so glad to hear you had such an awesome day with us. Wow! Going from 7000ft to 15000ft that's great and I bet that was an extraordinary feeling freefalling for that whole 60 second! I'll be sure to pass on your extremely kind comments to the staff and of course Mac and Roman. We're so glad we were able to make you feel extra special and that your jump was all about you! You were of course the superstar of the day jumping from 15000ft!

We hope to see you back for another jump soon, don't forget you've got the second jump discount! Please feel free to share some of your media with us, we'd love to see it!

Kind Regards,

Gaby and The GoSkydive Team

Reviewed March 3, 2019

An excellent experience from start to finish. Relaxed and friendly, yet professional and safe. A life affirming experience and memories to hold forever.
Video and photos are very pricey mind you....

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Hi Clare C, thank you for your comments. Sounds like you had a great day with us. Sorry you feel like the media is a little pricey but I'm sure you agree they are totally worth it :)
Hope to see you again.
Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.