Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Experience

I did a tandem skydive here with George (instructor) yesterday and had the best time of my life... read more

Reviewed today
ElizabethE1410
Reading, United Kingdom
Mind blowing experience

From start to finish go Skydive isthe most amazingly well run experience . Every member of staff is... read more

Reviewed today
PaulJ2515
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $23.53
More Info
from $60.51
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ground crew ft jump video package these guys safe hands plane ride whole team raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present explained everything
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An excellent experience from start to finish. Relaxed and friendly, yet professional and safe. A life affirming experience and memories to hold forever.
Video and photos are very pricey mind you....

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Clare C, thank you for your comments. Sounds like you had a great day with us. Sorry you feel like the media is a little pricey but I'm sure you agree they are totally worth it :)
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My instructor was very good and keep checking if I am okay and am I ready to jump when we are in the plane. The whole experience was very scary but I am glad I done it. I went for the 15000ft jump and 3 of my friends went for the 10000ft jump. 2 of them said they wish they went for the 15000ft. There is a cafe there serve food and drinks. They will ask you to eat before you jump.

Date of experience: February 2019

You were awesome Efflene, those guys should have gone to the 15,000ft with you!! Doing it for the girls! We do recommend to eat before your skydive as you are going to need that fuel to burn.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Hope to see you and the guys back here soon, 15,000ft for them next time :)

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

My very first skydive was roughly six years ago with GoSkydive and this time 'round the experience was just as amazing, if not better!
All the staff were great at helping my partner feel more relaxed about the experience and were all so friendly and knowledgeable.
Huge thanks to my instructor Mike for the great chat and all the spinning on the way down!

Date of experience: February 2019

Hi Sianaveve, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Wow, 6 years between jumps, the second one is the best ;) ! Great that you got your partner up with you to. Hope they loved it as much as you did.
Thanks for your comments, I will pass them to Mike and to the rest of the team. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Nervous? Scared of heights? Decided to push your limits? Then you're in safe hands with Go skydive. No I don't work for them, just love a cheesy review. It was well organised from start go finish. The instructor was great. I felt at ease even when jumping out at 15k ft. UPGRADE TO THE VIDEO AND PICTURES. They're 100% worth it.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank 94_MJP
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Dear 94_MJP
We're so grateful for the fantastic feedback you've given us!! It truly makes us happy to hear you've had an enjoyable experience here. It sounds like you're really happy with your video and pictures too, and since you've accomplished something pretty amazing, why not share them with us, your family and friends on social media?! Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Barbara and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We paid for a tandem jump ad a gift for my daughter in law. Staff so helpful..clear instructions..safety paramount. All was excellent and professionally done. She had an amazing experience and I'd recommend to anyone who has the drive to do it..not me though!!

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Hi sassysuel,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
What a fab gift to get your daughter in law.
Sounds like you all had a fab day with us.
Hope to see you all again, maybe not jumping, but you never know ;)

Kind Regards,

Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.