Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
08:03:19

The whole experience was amazing! my jump was upgraded from 7000ft to 15000ft on the day and I’m so... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lauren K
via mobile
Best experince ever

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Efflene
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $23.54
More Info
from $60.54
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ground crew ft jump video package these guys safe hands plane ride whole team raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present explained everything
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My instructor was very good and keep checking if I am okay and am I ready to jump when we are in the plane. The whole experience was very scary but I am glad I done it. I went for the 15000ft jump and 3 of my friends went for the 10000ft jump. 2 of them said they wish they went for the 15000ft. There is a cafe there serve food and drinks. They will ask you to eat before you jump.

Date of experience: February 2019
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

You were awesome Efflene, those guys should have gone to the 15,000ft with you!! Doing it for the girls! We do recommend to eat before your skydive as you are going to need that fuel to burn.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Hope to see you and the guys back here soon, 15,000ft for them next time :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My very first skydive was roughly six years ago with GoSkydive and this time 'round the experience was just as amazing, if not better!
All the staff were great at helping my partner feel more relaxed about the experience and were all so friendly and knowledgeable.
Huge thanks to my instructor Mike for the great chat and all the spinning on the way down!

Date of experience: February 2019

Hi Sianaveve, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Wow, 6 years between jumps, the second one is the best ;) ! Great that you got your partner up with you to. Hope they loved it as much as you did.
Thanks for your comments, I will pass them to Mike and to the rest of the team. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Nervous? Scared of heights? Decided to push your limits? Then you're in safe hands with Go skydive. No I don't work for them, just love a cheesy review. It was well organised from start go finish. The instructor was great. I felt at ease even when jumping out at 15k ft. UPGRADE TO THE VIDEO AND PICTURES. They're 100% worth it.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank 94_MJP
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 94_MJP
We're so grateful for the fantastic feedback you've given us!! It truly makes us happy to hear you've had an enjoyable experience here. It sounds like you're really happy with your video and pictures too, and since you've accomplished something pretty amazing, why not share them with us, your family and friends on social media?! Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Barbara and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We paid for a tandem jump ad a gift for my daughter in law. Staff so helpful..clear instructions..safety paramount. All was excellent and professionally done. She had an amazing experience and I'd recommend to anyone who has the drive to do it..not me though!!

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Hi sassysuel,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
What a fab gift to get your daughter in law.
Sounds like you all had a fab day with us.
Hope to see you all again, maybe not jumping, but you never know ;)

Kind Regards,

Lorraine and the GoSkydive Team.

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Best experience ever!
Some friends and I jumped 15,000ft for a first time jump to raise money for charity. So organised, laid back, funny (but professional) staff that made us relaxed and calm(as we could be) foggy morning so all the jumps were held back but it was very sunny and hot once the jumps started that we didn't mind sitting out on the benches and watching others jump before us! Clear instructions, brilliant staff who clearly love their job and great pictures/video. 100% doing this again!

Date of experience: October 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Hi bethlC3109IH, thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. We are pleased to hear that you had a fab day with us and didn't mind the wait while we waited for that fog to clear. Massive well done to you and your friends for jumping at 15,000ft for a good cause. We hope that we will see you all again soon.