Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Skydiving with ‘Go Skydiving

Went for a charity skydive and had never done anything like it before, and this wonderful team of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jonathan H
Flying high

My very first skydive was roughly six years ago with GoSkydive and this time 'round the experience... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sianaveve
Farnborough, England, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $127.30
from $301.84
from $123.36
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ground crew ft jump video package these guys actual jump whole team plane ride safe hands raise money whole process adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving birthday present
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Best experience ever!
Some friends and I jumped 15,000ft for a first time jump to raise money for charity. So organised, laid back, funny (but professional) staff that made us relaxed and calm(as we could be) foggy morning so all the jumps were held back but it was very sunny and hot once the jumps started that we didn't mind sitting out on the benches and watching others jump before us! Clear instructions, brilliant staff who clearly love their job and great pictures/video. 100% doing this again!

Date of experience: October 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Hi bethlC3109IH, thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. We are pleased to hear that you had a fab day with us and didn't mind the wait while we waited for that fog to clear. Massive well done to you and your friends for jumping at 15,000ft for a good cause. We hope that we will see you all again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2018

After two cancellations due to the weather (which is to be expected with this type of activity) finally got to do my tandem skydive this Sunday.
Check in was a little over crowded but from that point on the whole experience was superbly organised.
I did the 10,000 ft dive along with video and pictures and while the cost is expensive for the photo package add on remember you are having an extra member of staff skydive with you for this, and believe me it is well worth the cost of having this.
The instructor, ground staff and everyone working here were brilliant with nothing too much trouble.
They made you feel special and I am certainly thinking of doing this again with the discount voucher given
Would have no problems in recommending this.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Chris F

Hi chrisforryan, thank you for your fab review. Third time lucky with the weather, pleased we found you a sunny day in the end. Thank you for your comments about check in, there is something on the horizon with this for the new year, we think you will have a pleasant surprise when you check in with us next time :D We can't wait to see you again, give the office a call to take advantage of those money off vouchers.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Nerves evaporated within minutes. This was my first jump and I was impressed with the set up which is professional and instills confidence upon arrival.
All the team are really friendly and welcoming. It’s well organised, there is an induction and video so that you know what to expect and then you are sent to be kitted out and briefed about what to do when you are up in the air.
The instructors are brilliant and were happy to chat and explain what was about to happen.
Before we knew it we were up and away and climbing to 15,000ft. Well the skydive was awesome, an amazing experience that has left me buzzing all afternoon, so I will be back!

A great experience, thanks and keep up the excellent work!
Cheers Matt

Date of experience: November 2018

Hi Matthew E, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear how much you have enjoyed your day. Sounds like you loved it. I will pass your comments to Mat and the rest of the team. I bet you are still buzzing a week on.
See you in the new year.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Did it for charity. Never was on my list of things to do but oh my best thing i have ever done in my life! Cannot explain the adrenaline. Instructor Hank and cameraman Roman was great! Made me feel at ease. Will highly recommend! Will be looking forward to do it again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Hi ish2601,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, I will pass your comments to Henk and Roman. We are happy that skydiving some how made it to your list, I guess the charity had a helping had in that :) We hope you managed to raise lots for your charity. Share those pics Roman took for you and you should find more sponsors coming in.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Fantastic experience, my husband and i bought this for our daughter for christmas, but she wanted me to go with her. I was very apprehensive about this, never having done anything like this before!
Shouldn't have worried, it was brilliant, very well looked after by amazing staff, really helpful and friendly, and put you at your ease and help you to feel confident. well worth doing.

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hi Julie, it's great to hear that your unexpected skydive experience turned out to be a brilliant one. Thank you for your kind comments, I'll make sure that they are passed onto our team. We hope that your daughter also had a good day here with us. Warmest wishes from Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.