Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wear brown pants...

...Things were looking up arriving here... yet it's so easy to look down on this place as well. You... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BallsyBrew
Bath, United Kingdom
Awesome

From arrival to landing the team were amazing. They were engaging and fun and helped settle the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jenniefer45

Recommended experiences in and around Salisbury
from $295.90
from $9.60
from $127.40
More Info
All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ground staff ft jump video package these guys actual jump whole team plane ride safe hands whole process raise money adrenaline rush safety briefing birthday present sky diving
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After two cancellations due to the weather (which is to be expected with this type of activity) finally got to do my tandem skydive this Sunday.
Check in was a little over crowded but from that point on the whole experience was superbly organised.
I did the 10,000 ft dive along with video and pictures and while the cost is expensive for the photo package add on remember you are having an extra member of staff skydive with you for this, and believe me it is well worth the cost of having this.
The instructor, ground staff and everyone working here were brilliant with nothing too much trouble.
They made you feel special and I am certainly thinking of doing this again with the discount voucher given
Would have no problems in recommending this.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Chris F
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi chrisforryan, thank you for your fab review. Third time lucky with the weather, pleased we found you a sunny day in the end. Thank you for your comments about check in, there is something on the horizon with this for the new year, we think you will have a pleasant surprise when you check in with us next time :D We can't wait to see you again, give the office a call to take advantage of those money off vouchers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nerves evaporated within minutes. This was my first jump and I was impressed with the set up which is professional and instills confidence upon arrival.
All the team are really friendly and welcoming. It’s well organised, there is an induction and video so that you know what to expect and then you are sent to be kitted out and briefed about what to do when you are up in the air.
The instructors are brilliant and were happy to chat and explain what was about to happen.
Before we knew it we were up and away and climbing to 15,000ft. Well the skydive was awesome, an amazing experience that has left me buzzing all afternoon, so I will be back!

A great experience, thanks and keep up the excellent work!
Cheers Matt

Date of experience: November 2018

Hi Matthew E, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear how much you have enjoyed your day. Sounds like you loved it. I will pass your comments to Mat and the rest of the team. I bet you are still buzzing a week on.
See you in the new year.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Did it for charity. Never was on my list of things to do but oh my best thing i have ever done in my life! Cannot explain the adrenaline. Instructor Hank and cameraman Roman was great! Made me feel at ease. Will highly recommend! Will be looking forward to do it again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Hi ish2601,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, I will pass your comments to Henk and Roman. We are happy that skydiving some how made it to your list, I guess the charity had a helping had in that :) We hope you managed to raise lots for your charity. Share those pics Roman took for you and you should find more sponsors coming in.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Fantastic experience, my husband and i bought this for our daughter for christmas, but she wanted me to go with her. I was very apprehensive about this, never having done anything like this before!
Shouldn't have worried, it was brilliant, very well looked after by amazing staff, really helpful and friendly, and put you at your ease and help you to feel confident. well worth doing.

Date of experience: September 2018
LorraineD1574, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hi Julie, it's great to hear that your unexpected skydive experience turned out to be a brilliant one. Thank you for your kind comments, I'll make sure that they are passed onto our team. We hope that your daughter also had a good day here with us. Warmest wishes from Lorraine and the GoSkydive team.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Wow! What a money-making machine Go Skydive is.

You want to jump from 15,000ft like I did then that’ll be £318. Any extras?

You want your instructor to film you on a handcam (Go-Pro)? That’ll be £99.
You want a free-fall photographer to film you on a handcam (Go-Pro)? That’ll be £129.
You want both of the above? That’ll be £199.
You want copies of the photos that they take of you regardless when you land? That’ll be £30.
Are you over their weight limit? That could be another £30.
It’s almost a surprise that they don’t charge you to use the loo

If this jump is bought as a present (as mine was and for all of my fellow jumpers that day) then you’ve either going to need very generous partners/friends, dig deep into you own pocket of miss out on something.

The upsell during reception and induction is not subtle and it rather takes the shine of what should be a perfect day.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank resident_nobody

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your comments, I am sorry that you felt the need to leave this review as we wouldn't give you your landing shots for free. Please let me address a couple of points with you.

The reason for the landing shot charges is the cost of having someone on the landing area taking these pictures. We aim to get between 30 and 60 shots, if we are able to get these for you, you are shown them and offered to buy all pictures for £30, we then put it on a USB stick for you to take away.

As you pointed out there is a charge incurred for being over 15 stone. We are one of the only centres in the UK that jump over 15 stone, there is a £10 charge for each stone over this point. The reason for this charge is the extra wear and tear on the equipment, the extra fuel costs in the plane but most importantly some of this goes to your instructor for the extra wear and tear on them. This is something covered in your confirmation emails and on the website.

Sorry you felt like you missed out on the camera packages as they were too expensive. All prices for camera are displayed on our website under the "capture your day" option. Also all the options and prices are well displayed when you arrive on site if you did want to add anything.

At check-in, we confirm your package and you go into induction, my Induction is all about having fun, letting you know what to expect on the day and trying to take away some of those nerves with my bad jokes. We do show a film with the different camera packages, as some people are unsure of the package they would like to add, so this gives them a helping hand. I am very sorry to hear that you feel like my induction was pushy and took the shine out of your day.

We hope you enjoyed your jump from 15,000ft.

Regards,