“Incredible experience!”

Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

The staff here are amazing! I did a skydive for charity and although I was incredibly nervous, they helped me feel excited and calm and the same time! Everything was explained step by step in a fun light heartened way and the experience was just epic!!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Hi Peagle91,

What a great way to raise some money for charity! We're glad that you enjoyed the whole experience- we agree skydiving really is epic!

We look forwards to welcoming you back again soon,

Vicky and the Team at GoSkydive

"adrenaline rush"
in 10 reviews
"safety briefing"

Reviewed November 30, 2017

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Reviewed November 8, 2017

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Did my first skydive on Friday with Henk and it was the best thing I have ever done it was at 15000ft and I am glad I chose this height as it gave me the longest free fall of 1 minute. Henk put me at ease straight away and was so funny and explained everything in great detail. Even though we had to wait for the fog to clear until 13.30 we were kept informed of the weather conditions consistently. I am glad I chose go skydive as they are very professional in what they do and I would recommend them to anyone that would like to go skydiving.

1  Thank neil g

Hi neil g,

Congratulations on completing a skydive- 1 minute of free fall is definitely a fantastic experience! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great day and will forwards you comments to Henk.

Vicky and the Team at GoSkydive