“This was the awesome thing I have ever done ”
Review of GoSkydive

GoSkydive
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Did my first skydive on Friday with Henk and it was the best thing I have ever done it was at 15000ft and I am glad I chose this height as it gave me the longest free fall of 1 minute. Henk put me at ease straight away and was so funny and explained everything in great detail. Even though we had to wait for the fog to clear until 13.30 we were kept informed of the weather conditions consistently. I am glad I chose go skydive as they are very professional in what they do and I would recommend them to anyone that would like to go skydiving.

1  Thank neil g
TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Hi neil g,

Congratulations on completing a skydive- 1 minute of free fall is definitely a fantastic experience! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great day and will forwards you comments to Henk.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"safety briefing"

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Reviewed October 30, 2017

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked the skydive for me and my boyfriend for his 30th birthday and it was the best day ever! I didn’t tell him until we got there what we were doing so it was a bit of a shock for him but he loved every second. The staff were amazing and put us at ease from the start. The weather was lovely and got to enjoy watching others before it was our turn. The training before we jumped was great and they went over everything, then we met the people we were jumping with who were so friendly and we had a great laugh with them! I was so nervous when we got up there but everyone was so supportive. We both jumped and it’s the best feeling ever nothing quite like it. It really was a great day from start to finish and would love to do it again. Big thanks to everyone there and for making our day so amazing and special!

Hi Claire B,

What a wonderful birthday surprise! It's great to hear that you both enjoyed the day so much, and had such lovely weather to jump in.

We look forwards to seeing you both soon,