“Birthday sky dive! ”

Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked the skydive for me and my boyfriend for his 30th birthday and it was the best day ever! I didn’t tell him until we got there what we were doing so it was a bit of a shock for him but he loved every second. The staff were amazing and put us at ease from the start. The weather was lovely and got to enjoy watching others before it was our turn. The training before we jumped was great and they went over everything, then we met the people we were jumping with who were so friendly and we had a great laugh with them! I was so nervous when we got up there but everyone was so supportive. We both jumped and it’s the best feeling ever nothing quite like it. It really was a great day from start to finish and would love to do it again. Big thanks to everyone there and for making our day so amazing and special!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hi Claire B,

What a wonderful birthday surprise! It's great to hear that you both enjoyed the day so much, and had such lovely weather to jump in.

We look forwards to seeing you both soon,

Vicky and the Team at GoSkydive

in 12 reviews
"birthday present"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Best thing I ever done in my life, GoSkydive team so helpful and friendly that all worries went away. I felt safe all the time as every team member near by would double check the equipment. My instructor Henk was amazing made this experience even more special!!!!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Hi Zyzlius,

I'm so glad to hear that it was the best thing you have done! What an extraordinary day for you! We hope to see you back soon for your 2nd jump,

Vicky and the Team at GoSkydive

Reviewed October 17, 2017

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I'm a firm believer of being fair and wrote a review of the first time my son went here to do a tandem jump in March 2017. Well it was cold, windy and I was very cross at the time, because I felt their was a huge lack of communication...HOWEVER...a few weeks later we returned for another attempt and we found the experience as "supporters" very much different. Better weather, better communication, a delighted and very happy son, who I have no doubt would jump (no pun intended) at the chance to do it all over again. So whilst I feel justified in my first review...they had improved second time around and it was ...in the end, well worth it. Thank you guys!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Hi jenni_nelson736,

Congratulations to your son for jumping out of a plane with us! It's great to hear that he enjoyed it. Sorry to hear that your first experience with us was not up to the same standard as your most recent visit, but it's amazing to hear that you and your son loved the experience when he finally got to jump!

Many thanks,

Connor and the GoSkydive Team

See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I did my first skydive yesterday and I am still buzzing with excitement!! Go skydive are fantastic, everything is so well organised. They also keep you very well informed if the jump is likely to be cancelled because of the weather. I was so pleased to have Henk as my instructor, he is so funny and put me at ease, wish I could request him for my next jump!!

Hi TammyWard2,

Congratulations on completing your first tandem skydive with us! It's amazing to hear that you had such a fantastic experience, I will pass your kind words on to Henk. We look forward to seeing you again, if you mention wanting to jump with Henk when you come back, you can jump with him again!

Many thanks,