“Go Sky Dive....again”

Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I'm a firm believer of being fair and wrote a review of the first time my son went here to do a tandem jump in March 2017. Well it was cold, windy and I was very cross at the time, because I felt their was a huge lack of communication...HOWEVER...a few weeks later we returned for another attempt and we found the experience as "supporters" very much different. Better weather, better communication, a delighted and very happy son, who I have no doubt would jump (no pun intended) at the chance to do it all over again. So whilst I feel justified in my first review...they had improved second time around and it was ...in the end, well worth it. Thank you guys!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Hi jenni_nelson736,

Congratulations to your son for jumping out of a plane with us! It's great to hear that he enjoyed it. Sorry to hear that your first experience with us was not up to the same standard as your most recent visit, but it's amazing to hear that you and your son loved the experience when he finally got to jump!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"birthday present"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I did my first skydive yesterday and I am still buzzing with excitement!! Go skydive are fantastic, everything is so well organised. They also keep you very well informed if the jump is likely to be cancelled because of the weather. I was so pleased to have Henk as my instructor, he is so funny and put me at ease, wish I could request him for my next jump!!

Hi TammyWard2,

Congratulations on completing your first tandem skydive with us! It's amazing to hear that you had such a fantastic experience, I will pass your kind words on to Henk. We look forward to seeing you again, if you mention wanting to jump with Henk when you come back, you can jump with him again!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I'd wanted to do a tandem skydive for years and am so glad I picked GoSkydive! From start to finish I can't fault them. Unlike some other companies they focus solely on tandem jumps so their whole approach is geared towards it. All the staff were really friendly and very professional. They take you through a video guide and then when being kitted out you are taken through what happens including a very comprehensive talk on leaving the plane and landing. They were reassuring and supportive to customers. You get to meet both your instructor and camera man beforehand and they were both great. I would definitely recommend paying extra, if you can, to have a video of your freefall - it's something great to keep and makes me feel good each time I watch it! :). I would also recommend doing the 15,000 ft - you might as well go for the highest you can jump in the UK! It was simply the best thing I have ever done - will be back!

Hi brightongirl,

It's amazing to hear that your first skydive was the best thing you have ever done! Congratulations on jumping out of a plane at 15,000 feet, you even get to relive the experience watching your freefall footage.

We look forward to seeing you back for another jump!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

This was the most amazing experience anyone could ever have, the best present of my life!!!! I couldn't fault anything about this and I'm definitely going back, the team were so great and very calming for nerves

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Hi hairymaryb,

Congratulations on completing your skydive with us! It's great to hear that it was the best present of your life, we look forward to seeing you back for another jump with us!