“Coeliac's not Welcome”

Ranked #163 of 270 Restaurants in Salisbury
Bath, United Kingdom
“Coeliac's not Welcome”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Due to a very bad few months, I am late in writing this review. I went to this restaurant after we had been to the football ground, there was hardly anything i could eat except the salad, ie no jacket potato. They had every kind of sandwich filling etc, I then enquired about the soup, to be told by a very stuck up lady that i could not have the soup either. I felt the whole time that she looked down her nose at me, which did eventually leave me to start crying. I do wish we had left instead of stay, but i felt so hungry I had to eat something. They didnt even have chips/fries instead they were serving crisps with there salads. I will never set foot in this place again.

• Visited August 2012