“COSTA SETS THE STANDARDS FOR A GOOD COFFEE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Costa Coffee
Ranked #88 of 264 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“COSTA SETS THE STANDARDS FOR A GOOD COFFEE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

There are two of these outlets in Salisbury and both very different. The Market Place outlet is smaller and even though I am 66 I did think I was being given the eye by a few of the ladies even though I was with my wife at the time.
The other outlet is in the shopping centre close to M and S and is much bigger. Coffees are great and so are the snacks. Panninis and toasted sandwiches are very tasty and not bad value and there is a good selection of pastries.

Visited April 2013

Manaccan, United Kingdom
“Still disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I always like to give a venue the benefit of the doubt hence visiting more then once before making a decision.
Costa in Salisbury is my least favourite Costa, and I use quite a few in the South/South West.
The reasons are that on the four times I have visited the service has been shoddy,slow, attitudes of some, of the staff quite 'clipped'.
We are customers you are not doing us a favour!
This is certainly not the norm with Costa who maintain very high standards and their staff are usually friendly, courteous and efficient.
Wake up Salisbury you are letting the brand down.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

On the whole I like Costa Coffee, as walys with these places they are a chain and that's what you get. When they are quiet, you can find a seat and they are lovely places to be, when they are busy, walk out the door and find somewhere else.

Visited January 2013