“Excellant Staff”

Add it.
Maldives Indian Cuisine
Ranked #89 of 279 Restaurants in Salisbury
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The food at the Maldives is based on the classic style of indian cuisine influenced by British Society and further influenced by “balti” style cooking and preparatory techniques.The head chef has over 25 years experience and with highly skilled team constantly produce mouthwatering dishes, that will leave you wanting more. We know there are a lot of good indian restaurants. We don’t claim to be the best but certainly amongst the best as we pride ourselves on quality of the products we use.As a mission, we endeavour to use local suppliers wherever possible, reduce our carbon footprints in obtaining our supplies and prefer to use organic and healthy products within our cooking.Should you have any special request, e.g. nut allergies, gluten free diet. We would be more than happy to cater for your needs as we prepare dishes on an ad-hoc basis to ensure freshness.Please review our menu by clicking on the image below.
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The staff here make it worth a visit after visit, they cannot do enough for you.

Never had a bad meal here in over probably 100 visits, very well priced and a very good menu choice.
Spotlessly clean, wecoming and a very pleasant atmosphere, low background music (if it is on, not always) which is good as I hate it when they blast it out to you or think that they should be playing Indian music for the atmosphere.

1  Thank tinks186414

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Tucked away in the parade of shops at Larkhill, this is an excellent restaurant. They serve both Cobra and Kingfisher on draught. The service couldn't be better and the food is first class, with good portions. I've been here quite a few times and never been disappointed. It's worth travelling to. This restaurant is value for money and is strongly recommended.

2  Thank timbo50
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Been here 3 times in a year and despite the terrible decor the food is good most of the time. Service very friendly and kingfisher on tap!

1  Thank Leespi
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I came here with my partner on the weekend, and although my starter was wonderful (always has been), I had an allergic reaction to my main which I purposefully asked for WITHOUT lemon but this must have been lost in translation and I had a dish smothered with lemon.. They then denied this. It angered me. It's a shame though because every time before I've gone there, it's been so much better.