“Busy, lively place. Popular family environment.”

The Cosy Club - Salisbury
Ranked #69 of 279 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quirky, eccentric and playful the Cosy Club offers informal casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homely and family friendly environment.
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I met a friend here on a Friday lunch time. Had excellent tapas and good wine. The only negative thing I would mention is that we were both a bit fed by being placed in a hectic area comprising mostly mothers and little children in pushchairs. Not good for either group I'm sure as it can suppress natural behaviour. Consideration of a quieter adult environment for us and others and a livlier area for those who want it that day would have lengthened our stay. I think this is a popular place to meet as it's so spacious, so bear in mind whichever group you're with!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stumbled upon the Cosy Club on the way to the Cathedral and popped in for a coffee. what a great use of an old building, i loved the shabby chic Art Noveau interior. Very comfortable and relaxing start to our afternoon in Salisbury. A welcome addition to this interesting city. Well worth a visit, next time will try the menu.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a great little find! Heard mixed reviews about the place and wanted to try it out. It really lives up to its name cosy. It has a lovely atmosphere with the bar area being roomy and comfortable, the sofas are such a nice touch. I came here with my two kids and the staff were more than helpful. The lady at the desk was so welcoming and friendly with the kids. They have lots of games and colouring for the little ones and great coffee to keep me going.

It's a busy little place and the coffees are the best! We had breakfast which was great. They don't do kids breakfasts but found sharing a cosy breakfast was enough for my two kids. Again the manager was very helpful with splitting and sharing the breakfast, made it a lot easier.

Will definitely be back to try more of their menu and eat in the restaurant next time.

Welcome to Salisbury cosy club!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Really cold in restaurant, got seated at smallest table in middle of their walkway even though place was empty, food was rubbish, greasy and disgusting

2  Thank Pumba1896
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As a wonderful start to my hen night we had lunch in the Cosy Club. The food was very tasty, the wine was flowing and they very obligingly allowed us to order from the main menu despite being a large group - a very friendly and helpful manager was on hand!