“Fantastic customer Service and Food!”

Market Inn Salisbury
Ranked #30 of 271 Restaurants in Salisbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy contemporary relaxed surroundings, or visit our Juniper bar with 37 different types of Gin to try, or sample food from our sumptuous menu, complemented by our extensive range of beers, ales and fine wines. Look out for our daily offers pie and a drink for £10 to 25% off prosecco (terms and conditions apply)
“Fantastic customer Service and Food!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I organised a family get together in Salisbury and decided to choose this restaurant based on trip advisors previous comments and what a great decision I had made. As there were quite a lot of us we had to pre order our menu choices and the restaurant were very helpful, friendly and extremely accommodating! Waiter was friendly and helpful and the food was fantastic! We had a great time and the atmosphere was great. Not a bad word to say! Everyone had really enjoyed themselves, we will definitely be returning when we visit Salisbury again!

Mike H, Owner at Market Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
It was a pleasure to welcome you and your family here at the Market Inn and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Salisbury.
Kind regards, Mike Hutchinson

“Outstanding on all counts...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

...food, atmosphere, service. Had a starter from the bistro menu (mackerel) which was delicious - food to be lingered over. Just as well, as I needed to linger this evening, in my capacity as parental taxi-driver. Unobtrusive, friendly service. I'll be back...

“Amazing food friendly staff worth trying.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I organised my staff Christmas party for 23 of us. The staff here were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome. The food was delicious the best meal we have had. The portions were a good size and more food kept coming. They catered well for vegetarians and gluten free diet. I plan on returning myself again very soon as the food was so good. I would highly recommend going here for a meal. Thank you for making our evening.

Warminster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Roast”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

First visit to The Market Inn, excellent food and service, staff very friendly and made us welcome, good value for money, will be going again. Thank you.

• Visited January 2013
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Tasty Sunday roast”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed a Sunday roast at the Market Inn - my first visit since their refurbishment. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the decor and the welcome I received on arrival - in fact the service I received was very good.

I only tried the beef roast so cannot comment on the other dishes and I thought it was extremely good especially for only £9.00 plus a drink. The beef was really well cooked, pink in the middle and dark on the outside and crucially actually tasted of beef. I enjoyed the choice of vegetables, there was enough gravy and I really liked the little pot of horseradish served with the plate so that you don't have to ask.

All in all a pleasant place to eat and I hope to return soon.

• Visited January 2013