“Incredible food.”

Charter 1227 Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 279 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fine dining restaurant located upstairs above Costa coffee overlooking Salisbury's Historic Market Square.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I took both of our parents for a lovely meal out. There was a nice atmosphere but slightly quiet. However the food was just incredible. Amazing starters, mains and dessert. It was reasonably priced for the quality of food. The drinks selection was brilliant too. There was good service throughout. Overall a very nice evening with amazing food.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

A celebration for my sisters 50th birthday held here today and I cannot be more delighted! 30 of us for a celebration lunch, marvellous food, fantastic service and a wonderful ambiance. Thank you guys and you can be assured all of us will be back.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had friends visiting from Canada and we were in the Salisbury area touring on Saturday. Found wonderful reviews of Charter 1227 on tripadvisor and their website looked wonderful so we wanted try it. They DID NOT disappoint!! From the moment I emailed them requesting a reservation to our last sip of coffee we had a wonderful evening. They accommodated us by allowing us an early reservation and making a "special" meal for our 8 yr old son. Very much appreciated!! Daniel greeted us warmly and his attention t/o our meal was perfect. Even our son thought the whole experience was wonderful!! "Mom, we definitely have to come back here!!"

Danny, the wonderful chef, spoke with us before and after dinner. Genuine in his welcoming of us to his resturant.

Our meal was delicious! My lamb was cooked perfectly as was the duck that my husband had. Our friends tried the crab ravioli, absolutely wonderful!! The presentation of all the food was stunning.

Will not hesitant to return. I actually can't wait to have other friends and family visit so that we can treat them to a great dinner experience!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went to Charter 1227 last night for a meal with 5 friends. The food was amazing and the staff friendly and attentive. At the end of the meal the chef/owner came out and chatted with us. Lovely lovely evening in an fanatastic restaurant would definately recommend Charter and can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Charter 1227. My lamb was cooked to perfection, my husband had trout which was delicious.The atmosphere & service was just right!
We would recommend the Charter to everyone.