“Amazing Bank holiday break”

Leena's Guest House
Ranked #5 of 58 Salisbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Leena's Guest House and everything was great! Gary is an amazing host, he gave us useful information about Salisbury and nearby places to visit and he even suggested things to do for the evening.
Home feeling, hand made, fresh English breakfast :)

Felt so cosy and homy! Definitely suggest it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank CharaOik
There are newer reviews for Leena's Guest House

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We spent a couple of nights at Leena's and could not have enjoyed it more. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for our host and both the breakfast and the room were great. We will definitely return if we go back to Salisbury

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cathycoo
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We got a room at Leena´s on a very short notice and Gary was kind enough to welcome us late in the evening.
Gary turned out to be a very charming person and he shared a lot of info about what to do and where to go in town. A very nice walk along the river took us to city center in 15 minutes.
We had a very, very good breakfast with everything you would ever ask for. We specially liked the bowl of fresh berries. The breakfast was served in a beautiful diningroom and Gary introduced us to the other guests. There was always a bowl of fresh fruit on a table round the clock.
There was also a parking for the car which was very appreciated.
We will certainly stay there again when we come back to see more of Salisbury.

Room Tip: Try to get a room towards the back garden.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carl L
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at Leena's Guest House while I was on a school-endorsed trip to England and it was by far the best place we stayed on this trip. The breakfast was delicious and served by the most pleasant and friendly host I've ever met. There was fresh fruit (a favorite within my group), cereal, a wide variety of eggs to order, toast, mushrooms, tomatoes - everything you could ask for in a hearty and tasty breakfast. The rooms were very comfortable and beautifully furnished and always kept clean and fresh. The location of the B&B was ideal for walking into town or driving a short way to see the sites further outside of Salisbury. I would highly recommend Leena's Guesthouse to anyone visiting Salisbury!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank AveryGM
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm usually a hotel girl and I've never stayed on my own so I was slightly apprehensive about my stay at Leena's back in April. However my fears turned out to be completely unfounded. I was made to feel extremely welcome, my friend (who I had come to visit) was more than welcome to visit and the breakfast was straight out of the top drawer (-think proper coffee, fresh berries a newspaper and Gary had made a special shopping trip to stock up on veggie sausages for me) I was on my own but didn't want to share a bathroom so I was given a (lovely) double room at a single rate. Leena's is a short walk from the town centre along a lovely river path but in a quiet enough area that I slept like a log. Fantastic I'll certainly be back with my family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Nat W
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was one of two faculty heading a student trip to England. Geena's Guest House was the best place we stayed in during our entire visit. Gary and his mother are friendly, very helpful, genuine people who went out of their way to be helpful. Breakfast will remain legendary in our collective memories: fresh fruit available at all times, cut berries, eggs made to order, unlimited toast - all served with pride by Gary who takes his cooking seriously. Rooms were very comfortable and - amazingly - towels were replaced every day. Rooms on the top floor were a bit cool but this was the only drawback of the place as a whole. Excellent location within walking distance of Salisbury on the main road leading in to town. I was in a front room which was not that noisy given its proximity to the road, though the windows were closed at the time. Refrigerator for guest use was much appreciated.

Room Tip: top floor rooms may be cool
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Gary really looked after me when I stayed recently when visiting my granddaughter, he made me feel very comfortable and looked after, and cooks an excellent breakfast. The guest house is well situated for visiting Salisbury, is clean and comfortable and I had a lovely time, am looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family