Cricket Field House
  • Breakfast included
$103
$91
Agoda.com
Best Western Red Lion Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
$111
$108
$110
$102
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
King's Head Inn(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$54
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbreakfast was excellentfull english breakfastyogurtbusy roadbed and breakfastshower roomnext morningwarm welcomesalisbury centreplenty of parkinggreat showervisiting salisburythe ground floormain roadstayed longerguest housewalk into town
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I and my mother and her travelling companion stayed here one night in April. We were really impressed by Andrew the owner and his staff and were greatful of their assistance during our stay. Our room was large and warm and well fitted out. Breakfast was excellent and overall we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank R8fan
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We chose this B&B for a weekend city break in Salisbury. It was the perfect location for us as you can walk to the city but not have the hustle and bustle when you get back. It is on the main road but as the accommodation is set back from the road you can not be disturbed by traffic. The room was wonderful with views out over the cricket field and plenty of space, we were able to check in early too which really suited us. The breakfast was lovely too, the only downside is you have to walk across the courtyard to get there, luckily it was a sunny day when we stayed but I wouldn't want to do that in the snow or rain! Overall though a very relaxing stay with a warm and friendly welcome, thanks!

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room to maximise the view and not get other guests walking past your window!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here for one night as we were planning a trip to Longleat and Stonehenge. What a little gem of a place. Our room was comfy, clean and had everything we needed. The hosts very polite. Breakfast was wonderful :-) we will definitely stay here again when visiting Salisbury again

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NaTaLiEa25
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just stayed at The Cricket Field House last weekend. It,s the first time I've stayed in a B&B and I was very impressed with the standard of the accommodation our room was very clean and impressive. Breakfast is served in the conservatory which was excellent with plenty of choice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again when I'm visiting Salisbury.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank s11val
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My son booked my husband and I into this delightful hotel. He had been impressed with the quality of the reviews - and we were not disappointed. We were made very welcome and given a map of the area with tips on the best places to eat. Do try 'the Greyhound' in Wilton it was great!

The room was bright and fresh with the largest built in wardrobe I have seen. The ensuite was very modern and the shower nice and hot. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was very clean and the room was freshly hovered each day.

The staff were very welcoming and Andrew made a point of remembering our names at breakfast which we thought was a very nice touch. The breakfast was wonderful with a lovely selection of cereals, fresh fruits, fresh juices and yoghurts. The cooked breakfast was delicious and all produce sourced locally.

The gardens were very pleasant and the view from our window overlooked the duck pond. A very pleasant garden which would be nice to sit in, in the summer

Although we only stayed for two nights, we were delighted with the selection our son made on our behalf. We would most definitely book with this delightful family run business

Ray and Karen G - Sandhurst Berks

Room Tip: We stayed in room 14 which overlooked the beautiful garden. The ducks on the duck pond did provide us with entertainment! There was absolutely no noise in this room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple