“Best Indian restaurant in Salisbury.”

Shah Jahan Indian Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 276 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are just off the city centre going towards the rail station. A family run restaurant going strong for the past 25 years, we provide you with authentic Indian cuisine to suite all budgets in a great atmosphere.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This restaurant deliver's in all area's. The service is first class, very friendly, always polite, very prompt and professional. The food is really first class, i have visited with family, and with friends, and likewise they agree. The new decor in the restaurant adds a hint of high tasteful class, and its atmosphere is a pleasure to frequent. I look forward to my next meal / visit.

1  Thank martin p

Reviewed June 15, 2014

went in again for a meal as the last time it was so good and i wasn't dissapointed! the food was great and they catered to special requirements. the atmosphere was great and the staff were so happy and friendly! will definitely be returning, i highly reccomened!

1  Thank Jake W
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went with five thai friends for some Indian food for a change, really nice fresh and not to spicy.
I had the Karai King Prawn. Coconut rice and a nan.
Good quick service, and the food not at all greasy.

1  Thank Jurairat
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I usually come here during the week when I'm in Salisbury for work. Staff are friendly and the food is just delightful. It's consistently good. Have tried Arzoo and Hox Brasserie nearby but neither compare to this place. It's usually quite busy midweek when I go which is a really good sign as not all Indians are busy at this time. I'd recommend the mixed kebab starter and lamb karahi main dish on the sizzler. Never had a bad meal here. Best part of my visit to Salisbury is the curry I have at this place

1  Thank Aklim13
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Having read the reviews and being a stranger on a flying visit I popped in around 10pm with a craving for Chilli. I have to say it was a very good experience - very good food (Chicken Jeera Kashmiri) and very courteous service. The food came out promptly and in good portions. Having said the staff were great they we're let down just a little by their Manager (or possibly the owner) he greeted me at the door by looking at his watch causing me to wonder if I was welcome which was not the greatest start. I didn't allow this to spoil my experience as I didn't intend to linger but oh dear.... As I left the same gentleman was talking on his mobile and didn't even acknowledge my departure. Good service comes from the leaders and I'm afraid Sir you let your boys down - just saying, think Customer!

1  Thank Smudla