“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Improved since last visit 6 months ago, lots of different staff very helpful and friendly. Laura and Mel took care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. Lunch buffet great value and 7 quid all you can eat. Food good and place was clean. Glad I gave it another go, will be going back.

1  Thank Bettyathome

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Pizza Hut is like Harvester for me. The food is always good, good value for money and if the staff are good, you go back time and time again. If the staff are awful, you avoid it for a year.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Pizza Hut was always a quick option how to eat, specially during the Market days. But the last time we visited this place it was total disaster. It looked that staff was really bored even though the place was packed with people waiting to be seated.
The food is still the same, veggie buffet for free with any main dish order, several types of pizza dough to choose from and lovely desserts if you are still hungry.
The only problem of this place is the management. Dirty toilets, very unclean dining room, we even got dirty glasses. I tried to talk to the manageress but she just nodded and said "sorry". So, if you are expecting any surprise or friendly service forget about this place and go elsewhere...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We attempted to have a meal after the opening of the Salisbury market at the end of November as a family treat. We knew it may be busy as there had been an event on in the City and would have been willing to wait for a table although there were plenty free, we soon realised why!
After the family in front of us walked out and said to us dont bother! we knew we were in for a wait but no member of staff (four) from what we saw attended to us in any way, they did not even look at us, tell us they had no tables or that there was a long wait, they just compleatly ignored us, so rude! we will NEVER attempt to go there again!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went to the Brighton Hill, Basingstoke, Hampshire Pizza Hut for lunch, services was ok but the food, what has happened to Pizza Hut, it used to be great, I went purely for the Salad Bar as its always stood out as delicious, knocked socks off the Harvester but now, its dreadful, each section looked as if it had been sitting around for more than a while, the choice, well there used to be a lot of choice but now not so much the Harvester Salad Bar now knocks socks off this place. My husband did like his pizza, I ordered the Lasagne for a change, I can only described it as bland slop! I couldn't eat it, no seasoning had been added it just tasted of well wet sloppy white sauce, the dish was so shallow there was no room for much meat, I couldn't find much anyway. I did mention my complaint about the Lasagne to the waiter but he just said oh right ok. To sum up a hugh disappointment and we will not be returning ever.