“Great Service Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Qudos
Ranked #67 of 264 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A stylish and modern restaurant set in a refurbished Victorian hotel. Our meals, all homemade on site, are served with passion and flair, providing a unique dining experience for all of our guests in the Cathedral city of Salisbury. Well loved by all of our regulars and a pleasant surprise for visitors, do come and join us today!
Durrington
“Great Service Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Visited Qudos after purchasing a voucher from a local radio station which was basically double money dining, this was a very good marketing ploy because although we had a meal out very cheaply we would both return to pay full price and we will now consider this restaurant our local which we intend to use on a regular basis.
Great service by the staff and the food is very nice, although Qudos main theme is cooking off the hot rock on your table I am not a lover of this as I don't go out to cook my own steak.
That said the Chef is more than happy to cook all food requested so don't be put off by the hot rock menu as you can get Chef to cook it.
I ordered the steak and it was cooked exactly as I asked.
There is a nice friendly atmosphere at Qudos and we would definately recommend this restaurant to friends.
Oh nearly forgot (Peroni on Tap) what a winner. 10/10

1 Thank uksean1

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Best Steak we've ever had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Excellent food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Went for a nice meal and ended up staying to listen to the Blues Open Mic Night. 4 of us had Steaks on the hot stones so you can cook to exactly your taste. The Owner and staff were friendly and laid-back, with the Owner being attentive and taking part in the entertainment (singing a few tunes himself!!) Would definitely recommend, I look forward to returning.

1 Thank Karen R
London, United Kingdom
“sarah b Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great food when i was abroad i had steak stones they were amazing so when i came to salisbury qudos i was happy to see they had them here , such a great way to cook food , i like my steak done med /well some places never get this right ,but on the stones i cooked it my self to how i liked it and it was perfect .Staff were very good service always seemed happy to be there and very focus on what everyone needed ,never was i or anyone waiting for a member of staff they were always around to help .Food was very quick and the puddings were to die for .I left very happy ans left a big tip , and rebooked for my friends birthday can not wait thanks qudos .

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank sara b
“Restored my faith in eating out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went for a quick meal and drinks, ended up staying to listen to band, really good food and drink, great service and the music was brilliant,

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Marco-k668
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to go back to Qudos for another meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I visited Qudos and was able to enjoy a sumptuious steak and good beers followed by my reserved table to watch a great band perform from a front row position. The steak was cooked to perfection and I would highly recommend anyone to go here for a meal, either on your own, as a couple or as a large group. Thanks Qudos

5 Thank andy c