“PRIZE PARTY” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Cathedral Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #171 of 264 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of the Salisbury, just a short walk from The Cathedral, shops, restaurants and Theatres. We offer free WIFI throughout and some great meal deals. The bar and restaurant area are of a contemporary style with a traditional feel. We want you to enjoy a relaxed friendly experience while you eat some great freshly made dishes. Our aim is to offer service that is second to none, while offering great choice and value. We also have a great outside dining and drinking area.
Winterslow, United Kingdom
“PRIZE PARTY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Hi just a quick note to say i won a party at the Cathedral Hotel to the value of £500
I took 12 couples to a two course dinner and had a table full of wine, some soft drinks and even a few coffee's. The food was lovely and the staff were faultless, they were polite, efficient and the evening went like clockwork. I have not been able to comment on the accommodation as didn't stay but try the food it's great. Lisa.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CathedralHotel, Owner at The Cathedral Hotel Restaurant, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Dear guest

I am very happy your party ran so smoothly. We pride ourselves on offering great service and looking after large parties. Our reception team really enjoy co-ordinating these events and they have the experience to think about all the little details that so often get forgotten. Once again, thank you for joining us for dinner and I hope we can look after you in the future.

The Cathedral Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Southampton
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

We almost missed this Hotel... but were glad we didn't ! The food was excellent, the service friendly & prompt. A family run Hotel which means attention to detail & customer service is extremely important, we will return again when we visit Salisbury...

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CathedralHotel, Owner at The Cathedral Hotel Restaurant, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear Visitor

Thank you for your great review of your visit to our hotel. I am very happy you found us and we where able to look after you so well. I will pass your comments onto our team.

Kind RegardS
The Cathedral Hotel
Salisbury
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

We live in the New Forest and have been visiting the Cathedral Hotel Restaurant on a regular weekly basis for some time now. The reataurant is very welcoming and relaxing, and the staff are very friendly and attentive. The food is very good quality and good value for money. The menu is extensive, and includes special deals for all. We would certainly recommend a visit to the Cathedral Hotel Restaurant and feel confident that the first visit would not be the last. An excellent choice when visiting Salisbury for whatever reason.

P.M. Codling - Nomansland (New Forest)

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CathedralHotel, Owner at The Cathedral Hotel Restaurant, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind comments and your excellent review of your visits to our restaurant. I will pass your comments onto our team, who are always gratefull of positive feedback.

The Cathedral Hotel Team
Auckland
“Fine dining in Salisbury”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

On a recent trip to the UK I visited Salisbury and on many occasions went to the Cathedral Hotel for my meals. I found the staff to be most friendly and the food exceptionally good. I wouldn't hesitate to say how pleased I was with the food, service and the cleanliness.

Highly recommended to anyone looking for good quality food and service.

• Visited July 2011
Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on tripadvisor. I am very happy that we helped you enjoy your visit to the U.K. and you enjoyed our food.

Tony Negal
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have a lot of experience in the Hotel trade.

I am a regular visitor to the Cathedral Hotel. The head chef should be congratulated on producing the new menu.

This restaurant is an excellent place to eat, with relaxed surroundings and competitive prices, the frood is superb and the service first class.

It is obvious that the management is conscientious and attentive by the way it ensures that the staff are, not only friendly, helpful and considerate in their handling of the customers, but they are also given training in "Health and Safety" and the COSHH aspects of their working environment.

I will continue to visit this establishment because I personally rate the Cathedral Hotel Restaurant as the finest in Salisbury.

• Visited February 2012
Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and restaurant. It is always appreciated when visitors notice the amont of hard work that ourselves and our staff carry out to ensure our guests have a great experience, wether it is a one off visit or as a regular customer. All the reviews help us improve the experience of future guests. I will pass your comments onto our team.

The Cathedral Hotel Team