Milford Hall Hotel & Spa
$69
  • Breakfast included
$123
$119
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
Best Western Red Lion Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$101
Orbitz.com
$123
King's Head Inn(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$55
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslime treecream teaexecutive roomtown centregood sizeafternoon teacomfortable hotelsteakbooked this hotelcar parksconesshort breaknight breakkippersgreat weekendwaiting staffhotel is situated
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Just been for birthday meal with my partner. Staff lovely, helpful, cheerful and friendly. Food freshly cooked and very delicious. We recently went to a two Michelin star restaurant and the food was nowhere near as good as here. Price reasonable too. Staff overhead me wishing my partner a happy birthday and decorated his dessert plate as a surprise. Looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
AmandaGuest, Manager at Milford Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

I am really pleased you enjoyed your recent visit to the Salisbury Seafood and Steakhouse, thanks or sharing your experience on tripadvisor.

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A group of friends and I spent a most enjoyable week-end at Milford Hall. The staff were most welcoming and helpful, the rooms clean and bright, the food plentiful and tasty. The hotel is located within a few minutes walk of the city centre and has ample parking for guests.

Room Tip: Suggest a room on an upper floor just in case there are families with young children also staying.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Your excellent review is most appreciated, look forward to seeing you in the hotel again soon.

Regards

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Mh 8th arc 2014
We did stay here but were lured in by the sign advertising a Jazz Lunch. the hotel looks very attractive and if the quality of the lunch is anything to go by, the hotel will be great, situated fairly central in the city.

The lunch was excellent quality served by cheerful staff. we were very warmly welcomed when we arrived and looked after very well throughout what was a very pleasant lunching experience. The jazz consisted of a keyboard player accompanied by a sax player.

Room Tip: I could only rate those aareas we actually experienced - ie restaurant, we did stay here
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I am really pleased you enjoyed our Jazz lunch, thank you for sharing your thoughts on tripadvisor.

Many thanks

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We recently stayed in the Milford Hall Hotel combining a Groupon offer with a visit to the Salisbury Playhouse for a birthday treat.

The hotel itself is very well located for the Salisbury Playhouse being a 10 minute stroll to the theatre and town centre. The staff were very welcoming, giving us a warm, friendly reception and allowing us to stay in the car park all day although we weren't checking in until after 3 pm.

From the web site and description given by Groupon I was expecting a fairly luxurious room but our en-suite double was on a par with that offered in a standard Radisson hotel. If I hadn't been on a Groupon offer for £59 bed and breakfast, I would not have paid any more for this room. Having said that we did enjoy a comfortable night, the free bottle of wine with the offer being a nice touch.

Being a birthday treat, we splashed out on the £12.95 afternoon tea which included a round of sandwiches, a scone with cream/jam, a piece of sponge cake and a small square of fruit loaf. Again, very nice surroundings but the tea seemed lacking in something special. It just seemed pretty standard and could have done with a few petit fours or a small touch of something to give it some pzazz.

I think the Milford Hall Hotel is a nice place and certainly would recommend it for anyone who'd like an overnight stay if they're spending the day in Salisbury or going to the Playhouse but I wouldn't pay any more than £59 for a room.

Arrive early if you wish to park on site as the hotel gets busy and the car park fills up very quickly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and would reccommend the hotel.
Regards

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I would like to strongly recommend this venue:

Staff: 10+
Food: 10+
Accommodation: 10+

As you can see I was more than happy with my stay at Milford Hall and would recommend anyone to stay at this well presented venue.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, We will ensure we pass your lovely comments on to all the staff.

regards