The hotel’s in a great position for an easy stroll to the cathedral and main centre of Salisbury. There are lots of shops, pubs and restaurants nearby. There’s ample parking at the rear, down the one way street.
Breakfast was very good; nicely cooked, plenty of choice and attentive service from the staff.
Our room was fine, just about big enough but with plenty of electrical sockets to accommodate all of your modern day essentials.
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury