Stayed here with friends for Christmas Shopping and to visit Cathedral. Staff at reception very friendly but girl who booked us in lacked greatly in knowledge of hotel information and local area.
Cannot fault food which was delicious. Breakfast food was also great but location of buffet in another room not ideal as staff coming along with hot drinks etc along with guests ferrying their plates of food was 'an accident waiting to happen'. Certainly not a safe area if small children around.
Room very clean and comfry but decoration quite drab and in need of attention. Rooms onto main road very noisy.
All in all an ok hotel for one night, if using a special offer as normal prices way too expensive for this hotel, could be really special if certain areas were addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury