I stayed here as part of a visiting choir singing daily services at the cathedral while their choir was on summer holiday.
I found the hotel to be clean, efficient, comfortable,friendly and very conveniently located right beside the cathedral complex.
The receptionists particularly were very friendly and attentive and the night porter Ian who provided drinks in the residents bar in the evening for us after a busy day singing was fantastic with us and he made our trip. For an Irish choir, the town's culture of closing all alcohol serving at 11 was a big problem for us, but Ian sorted out the issue!
Alex was a great bar man during the day for us recommending fantastic cocktails and is also an asset to the hotel
Thanks again for the fantastic service, there is no doubt this hotel made my holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury