We travel a lot and stay in may different hotels. We were looking for somewhere to stay near Thruxton for the motor racing. We had never been to salisbury before so my wife consulted tripadvisor.
This is a great hotel. Right in the centre of Salisbury. Very close to the cathedral and about 400m from the centre of the town.
We had a presteige room that had recently been refurbished. Very clean, comfortable bed and good pillows.
Staff were very helpful.
Only downside was that it took a while to either checlout or get a carpark exit ticket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury