Pros and Cons. Pros are location, lovely comfy bar, beautifully clean and a good mix of traditional and modern, it has a big car park and the staff are lovely, professional and attentive. Cons are too few staff, doing their best, no lift so second floor and heavy bags is an issue, it is far too hot and my room had no controls (but thankfully a window) and the value for the location is superb. The best hotel in Salisbury centre by miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury