Stayed two nights on business in early February. Plenty of space in the hotel car park despite arriving late, to be met with very courteous and efficient checkin. First room was very nice but was obviously set up for a family. I received a prompt apology and change of room - which was even better - being on the second floor overlooking the courtyard, so very quite. Well appointed room - old hotel but sensitively modernised with good facilities for business. Food was excellent, as were all the staff I encountered. No Gym/Pool - but plenty of Would definitely stay here again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury