Having recently been to a close friends wedding I would rate this hotel very well indeed. The staff were all very friendly and we were all looked after very well, the food was perfect the best I have tasted in a while. The hotel was clean and welcoming and the rooms neat and full of character. Bar prices were as to be expected, find me a hotel or bar for that matter that is cheap these days! I would most definately recommend The White Heart either for a wedding, would suggest you speak to the wedding co-ordinator, she did a grand job and was very hands on, as a base to visit to wondeful sights the city has to offer or even a romantic weekend away the four posters are lush!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury