Peartree Serviced Apartments Salisbury
$97
$95
  • Restaurant
Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$92
$78
$84
$82
$88
$79
$93
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
$78
PremierInn.com
King's Head Inn(Salisbury)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspear treetrain stationbed apartmentbreakfast traywell equipped kitchenlaundry roomexcellent apartmentfull kitchenwelcome packwalking distance to the townlounge kitchenhighly recommend these apartmentsfree laundryyogurtseparate bedroomself cateringbig luggage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We stayed for one night, the apartment was really spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners were very friendly and available if we needed anything. It was very quiet yet central to the town centre and plenty of parking at the front.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I don't do reviews (too lazy) but in retirement travel quite a bit home & abroad. So this is my first 'write up' on any website.
It is very easy to say that the Peartree Apartment used was by far & away the best accommodation I have experienced in England. Newly refurbished to a high standard, very comfortable with sound proofing windows so no noise from the adjoining railway Car Park. Efficient layout of hall, kitchen with many modern amenities opening onto a living room area with large brand new TV + free wi fi. Large double bed another good TV hung on the wall in smallish room (excellent bed linen with duvet) leading to a very acceptable bathroom. Another communal room down the hall for all your washing requirements.
The 'serviced continental breakfast' waiting for you is hardly needed apart from the first morning as there is a superb large Waitrose within walking distance.
Congratulations to all those involved in this enterprise & I hope many other owners of run down City lodging houses note what can be achieved.
The central location is just right for delightful walks to the Cathedral, City Centre & Riverside. The apartment s have free on site parking & it is easy to drive to all the well known interesting areas & pubs outside the City

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

When we arrived we were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment which was lovely - fresh, clean, comfortably furnished, with a well equipped kitchen. We found the apartment to be quiet. However our room wasn't serviced and the breakfast tray wasn't replenished. We ended up buying milk and juice for our breakfast on the final morning. When we commented on this at check out, we were told we should have rung up on the phone at Reception. I think it is all very well to advise people to ring up but the fact remains that the apartment should have been serviced and the breakfast tray replenished without the need for us to ring up. There was also a bit of a mysterious incident with a table lamp vanishing from the apartment! Overall we did really enjoy our stay and the apartments are in a fantastic location, right next to the railway station.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I'm writing this on behalf of my parents who've gone back home to South Wales, having had a really comfortable stay in Salisbury, thanks to Mary and Rowena and their staff.

My mother uses a wheelchair and there are few places in Salisbury which have downstairs wheel-in wet room facilities. So when I found out about this place, I jumped to book it up. Usually there are still some problems which you face even when the basic structure of a room is set up for wheelchairs. However, there weren't any problems. If you do use a wheelchair and hoist, the floor surface is a lovely smooth and there is enough space to move the furniture around which isn't too heavy to suit your purpose.

The decor is really modern and the access to the city is superb. Shopmobility is just up the road. If you have any problems you can ring the reception and they are really helpful. Mum and Dad often didn't get out of the studio apartment until 1pm but the staff still serviced the apartment, which was very considerate of them since they were supposed to finish by 1pm.

Overall, the service provided by the team at Peartree not only gave Mum and Dad almost a second honeymoon feel to their lives, they made it easier for me to spend time with them and my 2 year old daughter, which I haven't had when staying in wheelchair accessible accommodation self catering accommodation nearby in Britford.

As a note to wheelchair users, it's advisable to bring a shower wheelchair to transfer with your hoist to access the bathroom. Also, bed blocks to raise the bed for the hoist to go underneath.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I don't normally write this stuff, but I have been living in B&B and hotel rooms on a Monday to Friday basis for over 20 years now and I have spent a lot of time working in this area. After reading the last review of "Peartree" I felt that I just had to post. As you can see from my rating I have given it a 5* rating in all areas. My rooms were furnished to a high standard and everything is new and very clean. The bedroom, lounge/kitchen and bathroom were all ample size and A1, it is not just a bedroom as within a hotel/travel lodge or B&B, (superior room only £10 extra to the basic room), with everything that I could possibly need. The location is great - it could not be better for either the station or for the city centre. No problems with the service or breakfast tray and the building work as mentioned within the other review seems to have completely finished now as my room was quite and I never heard a thing? IMHO I rated my "Peartree" experience as top value for money and my stay as 10/10 and I will defiantly 100% stay again. However, I just tried to book for my next trip and they were FULLY BOOKED within all rooms – This says it ALL to me really? IF people feel the same way as I do re "Peartree" then this is one I think you will need to book early? Sorry but my opinion is 100% opposite to the last travellers’ review – I think that we must live on a different planet?

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business