“Lovely food in atmospheric surroundings.”
Review of Rai D'Or

Rai D'Or
Ranked #35 of 276 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Whilst visiting Salisbury with a friend we walked past this cosy looking restaurant and decided to try it out in the evening. Calling in to book, we were given a warm welcome and felt we had made a good choice. We were not disappointed, the food was excellent and the service efficient. The tables were candlelit and fresh plants added to the ambience.
I would definitely love to visit this restaurant and Salisbury again.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Rai D'or is a firm favourite of mine, the food is gorgeous and freshly cooked, the staff are happy and polite, the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, I always come away having had a lovely night. Would recommend to anyone visiting Salisbury or even more to locals, you'll never want to eat Thai from anywhere else again!

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Ate at this Thai restaurant on the recommendation of 2 beer loving friends and wasn't dissapointed . It was a very busy Friday night and we hadn't booked. Simon the owner was very helpful and we ate our starters quite happily at the bar. The beer was wonderful especially the one from the Downton brewery whose name I forget on account of the amount I consumed. Main course was green curry which was lovely if not a little hot , this was my fault though as I selected the hot version through beery eyes. One of the Thai waitress' saw my discomfort and immediately offered me tap water so I could continue with my meal in more comfort . Would recommend you book a table and taxi !

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The best combination of English beers and Thai food. Lively pub with a comprehensive Thai menu. Good size portions compensate for highish prices. Booking important

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We always have a super meal at this venue but unfortunately we can not always make it to the restaurant. We find it such a shame that they are unable to supply take-aways during the evenings.