“Food's ok but terribly slow”
Review of Slug & Lettuce - CLOSED

Slug & Lettuce
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We went for a meal yersterday, nacho's came fast but the took over an hour to cook a bueger and some ribs, after all the food was nice but reminding them we were still waiting and not even giving us some drinks means a terrible service

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is similar to another place I have reviewed. If you want to get drunk, go here. if you want somewhere to meet up and enjoy some great food don't bother there are much better places in Salisbury.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed July 22, 2012

lovely place to go in the center of Salisbury, staff are friendly, atmosphere is great.

its just too overpriced for my liking.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Me and my sister went for lunch on a Monday, it was busy and we took a seat and decided what we wanted to eat and waited and waited. Unaware if we were meant to go to the bar or not, I went to the bar and placed my order and our drinks were brought to the table. The food arrived quickly I had ribs and these were well cooked but far too much BBQ sauce for me, my sister had a burger but since she is allergic to mayo asked for it plain when arrived it wasn't and was sent back she quickly received a fresh one with exra chips.

Staff were friendly but we were in a quite area and were forgotten about. The resurant was in a nice location and the atmosphere was nice. Would go again

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Went there for lunch yesterday - 11th March. Friendly staff, efficient service, nice that you don't have to queue for your orders, the staff come to your table.

Food good, and freshly cooked, as is usually the case in all Slug & Lettuce pubs. Good vegetarian selection too.

My only gripe would be that the ladies toilets could be better - they never look clean and one of the toilets has been out of action for some while now. Other than that, its an overall thumbs up!