“Yummy”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #106 of 278 Restaurants in Salisbury
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Beautiful Grade 2 listed Pizza Express Salisbury offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes authentic Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh pasta and salads. We pride ourselves on being extremely family-friendly. We provide colouring packs to every child and have ample highchairs and plenty of tables that can accomodate prams and pushchairs. We also have a beautiful period-style upstairs area which can be used as a private room.. We can accomodate parties up to 70 and have many set menu options to make ordering for your party quick and easy.
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pizza with a very nice atmosphere. Three staff was very friendly and responsive. We will be back.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Although I have often visited Pizza Express in other cities and been happy, my two experiences at this restaurant were terrible. The first time I only ate about half my main course and asked to take home the remainder when I asked for the bill. I waited almost 30 minutes before the bill was brought - sans the food. She hadn't understood and had thrown it away! I gave it another try - this time just ordering pizza. Again, a bad experience as it was smothered in tomato paste which made it soggy and I scraped off as much as I could to still be able to taste the other ingredients. I recommend giving this one a miss.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

the pizzas are always delicious - you can rely on Pizza Express for a good value, and they always have offers for regular clients.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This casual restaurant by the main square is open later than most of the other near by eateries which seem to switch to bar service only after ~ eight pm. Pizza's dominate the menu but some pasta, etc. dishes available as well. Additional seating upstairs.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Food was of a good standard and the waiting times were very short. Welcoming service and a good selection. Only downside being the high prices.