“Gluten free options galore!”
Review of Greengages Cafe

Greengages Cafe
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A home from home place to come and enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee or a hearty, freshly cooked meal.Opening hours:- Mon-fri 8.00Am-5.30Pm,sat 8.00Am-5.00Pm. Food served from 8.30Am-4.Oopm daily.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I love a cafe that can make a basic tea and cake break something special. Greengages did just that, with several choices lovely cake choices catering to my gluten intolerance. Another patron was having a gluten free lunch which looked absolutely gorgeous. The staff were lovely and the place had a very warm and comfortable feel. I wish we would have found it before we ate lunch elsewhere!

1  Thank dgrbleu2

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I realised that I am visiting this place regularly for almost a year now. I never ever had any problems and the food.... because it is divine. Family run business with friendly owners always happy to help is a guarantee that you will want to come back again and again and again...
Seasonal specials are always yummy and I never know what to choose - crab salad, chicken stir-fry, goat cheese salad and many, many more.
Whether I come for breakfast, lunch or just a snack it is always lovely. And you will get amazing Richard as a "bonus", joking and smiling no matter what. Service is absolutely spotless and I cannot wish for a better place to have meetings at.
Well done, Greengages! I am going again tomorrow - bagel with salmon and cream cheese is my usual :)))

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Disappointingly this cafe is NOT open on Sundays, despite reviews stating it is

We had arranged a stop over for breakfast here, ended up in a sandwich bar nearby which was adequate but not what the plan was

1  Thank Paleface07
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It's a wonderful thing when someone works out an original way of doing a dish. Here gluten-free solutions to meals you think you'll never eat again are lovingly presented, the staff not disguising their pleasure in seeing you allowed to eat long-lost favourites. Thank you Greengages.

1  Thank Panfinnegin
Reviewed July 19, 2013

While on a recent trip to Salisbury, we stopped for lunch/dinner at Greengages. On a nice small street out of the way, the restaurant was quiet and the food was excellent. My sandwich (Bacon, Cheese, and Cranberry) was FANTASTIC, just a great mix of salty and sweet. There were plenty of vegetarian options for my wife. Finally, the desert possibilities were vast and my cookie was delicious. We really enjoyed Greengages and would visit again in Salisbury.