“Favourite place for lunch EVER”
Review of Greengages Cafe

Greengages Cafe
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A home from home place to come and enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee or a hearty, freshly cooked meal.Opening hours:- Mon-fri 8.00Am-5.30Pm,sat 8.00Am-5.00Pm. Food served from 8.30Am-4.Oopm daily.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Me and my boyfriend come here very often and we both absolutely love this place! They have a range of most hot and cold lunch time foods. I can't think of a bad word to say about it!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stumbled across this fab cafe on our way to Ringwood via Salisbury. Needing a good breakfast we searched the Trip Advisor app, found Greengages, and we were so impressed by our visit. The welcome was warm, our order was taken promptly, having a cooked breakfast, we had a choice of eggs, and even my bacon was cooked to my taste :). I was impressed also ( as a lover of cooked tomatoes) that they were cooked all the way through ( like a knife slicing through butter) and very tasty. During our breakfast we were offered a glass of water, and the whole breakfast was topped of by the friendly ambience. This cafe is a little gem, we will be visiting again very soon. Thank-you for a great start to the day.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went for a wander from my hotel, and this was the first place that caught my eye. Staff were very friendly, my omlette was delicious. The fact that I was the only customer in there for my whole meal, prompted me to write a review. Get down there :)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been to many places in Salisbury for lunch, and only 2 months ago did I stumble across Greengages. I have since been back several times due to the fantastic food and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend their sandwiches, particularly the steak baguette which I thoroughly enjoyed with my pink lemonade. This restaurant is very well run by the lovely owners, just what Salisbury needs.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Working near Greengages I have seen it change hands many times. Now though it's one of Salisburys little treasures. There is nothing like a Steak and Blue Cheese baguette to get you through the day. I would recommend the friendly atmosphere and wonderful food. Honestly every time I have seen people leave they are always smiling :) Well done..