“AMAZING Food...No Alcohol!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“AMAZING Food...No Alcohol!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Absolutely gorgeous food - definitely recommend the tagines and 'mixed meat brochette'. Food came reasonably quickly and staff were polite. Great decoration and atmosphere. Only negative is that they do not sell alcholol! Not the be all and end all but just something to consider if you want to go...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Advisor99374

Lee, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've been here 3 or 4 times and wish I still lived nearby so I could go more often. I was never disappointed :) A friendly customer here, in my own experience, is treated with respect and courtesy. Try the mint and honey tea - divine. And all the dishes I've had were cooked by someone who clearly has a passion for flavour (especially the lamb, beautiful!). Get several small dishes and share. I even got a take away delivered once because I was craving it so badly. The prices are very fair: in my opinion tastecards are for saving money at overpriced restaurant chains. This is not such a place, in fact this is the place you actually feel you want to leave a decent tip (and I'm a poor student!)
(P.S. What happened to the L in L'oranaise?)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Glen H
Bradford
“wow, where have you been”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We found this cafe by chance as we were in the area. As soon as you enter the decor is fab. It was lunch time when we went so it was quiet. We both order a kebab, wow it was amazing, full of flavour.
When we went to pay the lady advised you through the week you receive 20% so even more of a bonus.
We will be going back here for sure.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank LubyRobbo
Leeds
“Awesome food and customer service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Came here for lunch and had to come back for dinner. Cheap but high quality food and great atmosphere

• Visited September 2013
“Beware if you have a taste card!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I booked for two people earlier in the day and advised the person on the phone I have a taste card.
I arrived, ordered, ate and asked to pay showing him my taste card. The waiter then loudly embarrassed me by shouting that I needed to tell him again as soon as I got in so that the chef could give us SMALLER PORTIONS! What a con, will not be going back again..

• Visited September 2013