“Really V good AGAIN”

Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Revolution is situated in the Electric Press building in the heart of Leeds Civic Quarter, a unique destination in itself. By day, enjoy the sights from the stunning patio area overlooking Millennium Square. By night the indoor courtyard gives a continental feel, the perfect backdrop to sample our tasty seasonal menu. A passionate team deliver quality service across three bars with the very best tunes. Come and visit us soon!
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Really V good AGAIN”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

yes 2nd visit ..just as good as first.. BUSY on a Tuesday lunch is a good sign food excellent service V good

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Rugby Social”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Came here with about 30 Rugby lads from Lincoln. Absolutely amazing night, bar staff were great fun, and we were spoilt by a £600 bar tab courtesy of the Stoli Competition. 9/10

1 Thank MylesOwen10
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Still one of the best, and had a lovely refurb too.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Came here on a Monday in the first week of May 2013 and didnt realise it was '50% off the food bill day' which was a bonus.
The millenium square site has had a refurbish and looked better for it. Its quite twee and like you are in someone's kitchen but clean and floral and homely.
The menu hasnt changed and still pleased to see my fave chicken flatbread with satay peanut sauce nom nom. The bf had the burger and was pleased although he could have done with larger portion. In the 'olden days' when revs first opened then did huge massive burgers and nice fat square chips, but this has changed now unfortunately - but all the rest still good and cooked from fresh.
But we dont like skinny chips lol.
Didnt have to wait long, service was good. No probs. Its worth going as the food is always fresh and tasty.

Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
“Food great, service lacking!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went as a group of 4 - a reunion before we all went back to university before exams.

To keep it short, the food was great, the food is always great. Steak denver fries are amazing mmm! The drinks were delicious - if a little pricey.
But the service was terrible. We were a group of 4 18 year old girls, and we got asked for I.D 3 times, by 3 different waitresses. Our order was wrong (duck wraps instead of pizzas) our drinks were served to the table behind us, until i waved and said they were ours. My friend was brought 3 diet cokes when she only asked for one. And to top it all off, they brought us a pitcher of water, WITH NO GLASSES. So we thought we'd be hilarious and chug it straight from the jug......

Overall, great restaurant, 50% off on Mondays, will be returning over and over as I love the food, but the service seems terrible in every revolution!

• Visited April 2013
Catterick, United Kingdom
“would rate it lower if I could”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a Canadian travelling Uk I was quiet excited to see the Leeds Christmas market but that sadly was ruined by our last stop of the day, Vodka Revolution bar... We first entered as a group of six and before ordering asked for a drink. No milk was avalible and we were told we would need to wait 30mins if we wanted our tea well they went to get some. We left and came back a half hour later to the worst service I have ever recieved in my life. Went to order our meals and were left standing at the bar for 20 minutes before even being acknoledged, Finally ordering our meals we sat down and enjoyed a young lad playing piano (he was the highlight of the trip as he was good). Finally our meals came bar 1 Fries and a wrap, when asked I was told it was not ordered which it definatly was as I was the one who ordered it personally for myself (only ordering and paying for myself at the bar). I was called a liar and even had the manager come over and test me on the cost i paid which I had no problem telling him or showing my exact change of breaking the bills I had to in order to pay. He still insisted I was lying but gave me my meal which I got to eat after all my friends had finished, we were then icnored like the plauge for the rest of our visit. I felt the need to talk to manager before i left myself working in customer service sector and feeling very upset about how I was made to feel. I was told he did not care and it's not like were local or will come again!!!! I am disgusted and disgraced.... The food was alright nothign to write home about and the service killed it all...

• Visited December 2012