“Great fresh food, made how you like. Really really tasty - I'd go everyday!”
Review of Revolution

Ranked #477 of 1,966 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Revolution is situated in the Electric Press building in the heart of Leeds Civic Quarter, a unique destination in itself. By day, enjoy the sights from the stunning patio area overlooking Millennium Square. By night the indoor courtyard gives a continental feel, the perfect backdrop to sample our tasty seasonal menu. A passionate team deliver quality service across three bars with the very best tunes. Come and visit us soon!
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Often visit the Revolution restaurant at Millenium Square, Leeds and have always found the food, fresh and tasty. They can alter meals to suit, should you not want pan fried chicken then they will grill it. Its more expensice than you would pay in a pub, so you're looking at around 10 to 15 per person inc drinks each. I love the Morrocan chicken in flatbread, the taste is amazing.but I always have to ask for extra chicken as 2 skewers is not enough for me.
They used to do lovely big fat chunky chips but for some reason have changed to skinny ones which isn't as good. The burgers are handmade fat ones but they have changed the buns to normal burger buns now, the other breadbuns were better. The tables are quite large so you have to squeeze and shuffle off the boothed sofa areas and often take a cushion with you. The toilets are ok and have straighteners to use by a large mirror that makes you look skinny. (Bonus). Its surprisingly never that busy so I often get a decent seat and service. On a night it changes to dancefloor and clubn with the restaurant area curtained off. There is outside seating for sunny days.
Its worth trying as the food is probably one of the best places to eat in Leeds. Really varied menu - hoisin duck pizza (its very nice!). They used to do an option where if you didn't get served food within 15mins of ordering it, then you got it free. This happened to me once which was great but they don't do it anymore. Anyone that works for the council gets 25% off the bill providing you show your Id card.kids eat free with a paying adult each I think. Try it. I'm a fussy eater but always enjoy it here.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

There was a group of 18 of us, all from London, aged between 21 and 35 80% girls. And he wouldnt let one of the guys in because he was wearing Timberlands. So if you go here, make sure you wear heels men! Terrible, they lost out on the money we spent elsewhere! Plus took ages to get a drink at the bar, and they don't serve in turn.

3  Thank christina p
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went out after work on a Saturday night for a friend’s birthday we stayed in rev for at least two hrs, went to the bar and ordered three drinks, we sat down for less than 5 minutes then we were asked by the door staff to leave as they were closing . I said to them I just bought the drink, and the bouncer replied, just down it like these two mate, referring to couple next to us. So am just saying you go out to enjoy a drink and not drowned on it. So they should stop serving if they are about to close and not rip people off with their expensive drinks. Time to make some changes on the door i think, but that's just my opinion, am sure other people enjoy going there.

5  Thank James S
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Thursday lunch........beer not the Cheapest. Not the most expensive either. I went for a Vodka signature pizza my wife went for the Rump steak "WELL DONE" asking for trouble asking for well done.
The staff were excellent friendly chatty and polite the atmosphere was really good I did not expect a lot from the food. I WAS WRONG.. Pizza was excellent nice thin base and all the ingredients listed on the menu was actually on it......I asked for it without rocket ....it came without rocket!! My wife's steak came "well done" and apparently was one of the best steaks she had had in a very long time.......no fat! Chips spot on not greasy at all.....Well done all at Revolution.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Was refused entrance last night for apparently looking too young. As much as I'd like to believe I look under 25, in my mid 30's with wrinkled face, and greying hair - this is clearly not the case. More the case of a bouncer with an over inflated view of his self importance exercising his right to be a dick. No problem at all, there was certainly no shortage of competitors nearby only to happy to welcome our cash.

4  Thank mossvector