“World Class Restaurant”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Having lived in Pudsey most of my life and never having been to this gorgeous restaurant I now feel like kicking myself for not having visited sooner!

Set on a very quiet street in Fulneck the restaurant it's self was completely empty but this is due to them not really advertising much and relying on word of mouth and it's also half term so there's not many people about. We arrived at the restaurant at 7:30pm and our coats were taken from us and drinks brought to our table.

I had for starters Zachary's World Famous Fishcake and poached Hen's Egg... This was like a little piece of Heaven in my mouth!!! For my main I had the Honey Roast Duck with Cabbage, Potatoes and Black Pudding, this too was out of this world and tasted delicious! Finally for desert I had a homemade Cheesecake that was the perfect way to end the night, I've never tasted food as good in all my life hence the reason I've taken time out to write this review.

Having read the reviews before going people had mentioned the price but you'll get far more change than you would if you went to say Restaurant Bar and Grill in Leeds. Three people, 2 starters, 3 mains and 2 puddings, 2 bottles of wine and 3 pints of San Miguel came to £130 which I think was very good considering the food is the best I have ever tasted!

If I could give the food 6 stars I would of!!!

Definitely going back there.

Thank you for such an amazing meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a great evening we have had, and will have again on our return. I have been to this restaurant any times and had to write something on here. We had a fabulous meal and the service was brilliant.

We felt at home and nothing was too much trouble. From booking to ariving, from ordering to eating it was a great experience, Lot is made of the price but for fine dining such as this paying the extra is not a problem.

Keep up the great work.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Living near and being somewhat a regular, I cannot praise the food enough......yes a bit expensive but where isn't. I have never been dissapointed when dining here. Atmosphere relaxing, and peaceful, service excellent, hosts excellent...as usual keep up the good work......food!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The quality of the food was excellent, especially the fish cake starter which was to die for! However we thought that it was a bit on the expensive side for what you got our bill worked out at £45 per head and that was only 2 courses, but to be fair included 1/2 bottle of wine each.
We were a party of four and there were only two other couples in there on a Saturday evening.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Used the restaurant for a family event. The buffet was more of a banquet and the hosts were more than accommodating, attentive and i can't say enough in praise of the food. We brought our own celebration cake and they allowed us to serve that as part of the event (even wrapped it for guests to take home). Excellent.