“Hahahaha!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holbeck
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went here with my work mates for a meal at christmas. It was so funny! We all sat around the massive hot plate and had a crazy time. We interacted with the cooking and had a laugh while drinking and eating. The atmosphere was very nice and the staff had just as much fun chatting with us. The menu was nice and the food was really nice!

Would love to go back!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Me and my partner went here for my birthday. I had been wanting to go here for a while. We were greeted and seated in the waiting area and given our menus to choose from. Once we had ordered we were seated around the grill along with 6 other couples. Our chef came out and started to do little tricks with the food, it was really enjoyable and loosened everyone up to have fun. The atmosphere was great. We had our food and ate eat part as it was cooked in front of us. We also tried the saki. Our bill for the 2 of us did come to around £95 but we enjoyed the food and the restaurant so had no problem spending this much.

1  Thank Dtaylor21184
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Visted as 2 couples on the 28th December, the other 3 in the party never having been to Teppenyaki before. Was dissappointed to find they were only serving a small number of set menus of the Christmas period, but having said that the food was excellent. Its always very entertaining watching the Chefs cook and juggle Etc and my friends loved the theatre of it. We all enjoyed the experience and excellent food and fortunately the other people sharing our cooking station were very friendly and we had a brilliant evening. We fully intend to return in the new year probably with a larger group of friends and try the more extensive menu

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been at Wasabi 3 times this year. My business associates and I are always happy to invite our customers to Wasabi for the best Sushi of the country no kidding..Besides Teppanyaki show is amazing and the quality of the meat and fish are just fantastic. The service, good stuff and the presentation of the entertainment never let us down. The best of it's category.It's a shame that they don't have another branch in Manchester or Cheshire area...Thank you and God bless you guys!

1  Thank Jack G
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had the wasabi beef bento box and the seafood noodles. The dumplings and beef with mushrooms were gorgeous full of lots of flavour. The noodles were very filling and myself and boyfriend were very surprised at the size of portions. For the price we were expecting to have fairly small portions but we left there feeling very satisfied and were glad we popped in. If you are staying at the Double Tree Hilton like ourselves it is right on your door step and a must!! Fantastic thank you

1  Thank teamsmez