“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #552 of 1,811 Restaurants in Leeds
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Lisbon, Portugal
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice chicken, but I prefer the Prego its like a beefsteak sandwich, but a lot better, tastier, the price is OK, cos in UK everything is expensive.

• Visited May 2013

“Will not be visiting again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am a biggest fan of nandos. last weekend I was in Leeds and visited nandos. But this time I was extremely disappointed by the food, chips are too oily and the food portion was too less as compare to the standard portion. I won't recommend it to anyone.

York
“Very Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

My first time at Nando's where my grandson loves the food. I had a very fresh delicious green bean and avocado salad with the plainer choice of chicken. They had chicken in pitta with side salad and chips one medium and one hot..which is very hot! Very pleasant attentive staff. But the teabag floating in hot water in a small cup is not my idea of a decent cuppa. Good choice of food to suit all tastes but limited vegetarian..

Manchester, United Kingdom
“You can't go wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am (demi-veggie (eat fish)) but I still love Nando's. The restaurant in the Light is loosing its lustre a bit and could do with a face lift but otherwise it is still pleasant and the food is good. I like the veggie options and I don't think there is much more they could offer other than maybe a fish dish.

Staff are always helpful and friendly which goes a long way.

This time our experience was let down by a 40 minute wait due to a (false) fire alarm earlier in the evening. The result was we were delayed for our film and had to go to a later screening.

I think for 'fast' food, the loyalty scheme and discount for NHS and other emergency services staff Nando's will always be a winner.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Finger licking chicken!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I go here atleast once a month and i love it, its tasty, good atmospher, service and love the loyalty card. Some people may say its expensive for what you get but i dont see how. We got 10 chicken wings, 6 sides and 2 unlimited refil drinks and paid £23. Plus my FREE half a chicken with my loyalty card, which we asked for take out. All staff are friendly and helpful. Have to go till to order which i think is better as you dont have to wait for order to be taken, and you pay when you order, which means not waiting for bill. Will be going back soon.