“Great quick food, small portions” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #587 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
“Great quick food, small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Nandos is a fast food chain that is for people who want better quality food compared to KFC. The chicken is great and there is a good selection of sauces to suit all. My only criticism is the size of the portions! I find I have to order a full chicken and a side just to ensure I'm not still hungry! The fries portions don't exactly pack the plate out either. If there were larger portions of chips and the chicken was from a bigger bird. I think it would be good value, but as it stands I feel a little bit short at the end of it, so it leaves me with the impression it might be a bit too expensive for the money. All in all it's a simple menu but good food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrewd4m

United Kingdom
“As per, Nando's is just aweome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Chicken, the super quick service, all good. We were told there was a delay on food, around twenty minutes, the food arrived within nine minutes, hot & tasty.

Visited October 2012
Newcastle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Chicken and Chips - thats about it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We do like nandos and normally I wouldnt review a chain but this place seems to get it wrong every time, I thought it was all about consistency in places like this - I'm not sure these guys got the memo about how to do things right. Anyway, I hate going on about things when I dont like them so I'll just say it wasnt great and things could improve.

Visited November 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good food and beers Friendly staff and clean fresh surroundings reasonably priced! Would def go back again

Visited October 2012
Leeds
“Really hot hot food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Loved the very hot food here with the peri peri sauce . Being a veggie can't comment on the chicken which is supposed to be famous

Visited September 2012